Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By F4iGuy
  • 2 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Ultimae Fighter Favorite Seasons?

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member

Ultimae Fighter Favorite Seasons?

What are you top 3 or 5 ultimate fighters seasons? What stood out to you about them?
    BG likes this.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I liked the season JDS was on the show cause he was classy. I like Faber vs Cruz cause if there dislike for each other and my favorite season was seeing Griffen vs Bonner in the finale
    BG and F4iGuy like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I like this one because the Dillashaw/Garbrant fight is going to be incredible I hope. I havent looked forward to fight this much in a while. I cant stand the bickering and fighting though.

Edit: BTW I be very, very let down if the hug after the fight

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    The first few season with the first season being the best in my mind. Just because it was raw and new. Overtime it became stagnant and predictable. The last season I fully watched was with Nate Diaz on the show. Which I have no idea what season that was.
    F4iGuy likes this.

F4iGuy is offline Senior Member
    I felt like the coach challenges were filler material. Dana seemed overly enthusiastic about it. I pulled this guys list off reddit and agree for the most part:

My favorite season is probably McGregor vs. Faber (Fairly good fighters, McGregor trash talk, and I'm a fan of Faber).

Other good seasons include:
    1. Bisping & Miller, (because Bisping & Miller mess with each other, also has Dennis Bermudez)
    2. GSP & Koscheck (I like GSP, he also pulls a fast one on Koscheck which was funny)
    3. Season 5 (has some fighters that were reasonably successful, including Joe Lauzon and Nate Diaz)
    4. Season 1 (has some fighters that were reasonably successful, including Kosheck, Florian, Leben, Griffin and Bonnar). Not all that entertaining other than seeing the personalities of the fighters, I prefer the season 3 onward format where there is a tournament style rather than silly challenges.

Thread Information