Thread: Ufc 248?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries

Ufc 248?

Anyone got any live streams?

And sup y’all!
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry not to see this in time for the fight. And you might want to get yourself a cup of coffee. Because you probably have noticed that Beetlegeuse never gives away fish for nothing. Bastard also expects you to sit still and listen to his long-winded damn lecture on how to catch your own fish. And gut and clean them and cook up a tasty trout amandine. With a passable meuniere sauce.

Always check at cricfree.sc, livetv.sx, stream2watch.ws and VIPLeague.sc. That's the order I generally try them in and at least a couple of them will run practically any sports PPV event that comes along. I'm sure there are dozens (if not hundreds) of other sites doing the same thing but these are the four that I've historically found the most productive, particularly the first two, cricfree and livetv.

Sites like these get shut down on a regular basis and usually all they do is change registration. They hardware rarely moves, if ever, because it's well-hidden. If they move the domain name usually doesn't change, just the top level domain (the part after the period). Like cricfree.sc might change to cricfree.ws. If they've simply moved (as opposed to being shuttered) you usually can find the new web address by searching on the domain followed by a period, without specifying the TLD, like this.

I searched on "livetv." and found livetv.sx has a mirror site (which I was unaware of) at livetv.ru. Except when you load the URL it redirects to 'livetv278.me', which appears to be an exact mirror of 'livetv.sx' The '.sx' domain indicates a Saint Maartens registry but their servers' exit node is in Switzerland. And the '.me' domain indicates a Montenegro registry but their servers' exit node is in the US. These guys only survive by playing "hide-and-seek" and 3-card monty.

But don't even think about visiting any of these sites without a very effective pop-up blocker because they will bury you. Close one pop-up and five more open. They are ABSOLUTELY unwatchable if you can't control the pop-ups. I use uBlock Origin, which is available for Firefox, Chrome, Edge and Opera.

I watch on a laptop with an HDMI port and connect it to a smartTV, then display the video from the HDMI on the big screen. These feeds are notorious for choking down as the main event nears and as more and more people are tuning in to watch. What I do is use a tabbed browser and open several different feeds from multiple sources to increase the odds that one of them will still be working, and switch between tabs as needed. The bandwidth per feed isn't the problem, it's the load on the server end that causes the feed to stutter of come to a halt, so provided you've got at least 40-50 mbps down speed, it doesn't worsen the problem that you have three or four different feeds running simultaneously. Then I mute all the tabs except the one that's maximized so the audio from the ones that are running the the background doesn't conflict with the one I am watching on the big screen at the time.

I often find the best feed (smoothest and best video quality) on Reddit, through a search like this. Change the # of the UFC to suit.

Two problems with the feeds posted at Reddit. #1, the Reddit cops. The posts for the "good" feeds don't stay up for very long so there's no point putting them out very long before the PPV starts.

Second, fake feeds. Probably 75% of the (alleged) feeds that don't get deleted link to a fake site that will only let you watch the video after you've signed up for a paid membership. And nobody legitimately selling a PPV markets this way. At best they'll take your CC# and hook you up to a pirated feed they aren't paying for in the first place.

Reddit's "good" feeds often 'disguise' the name they use in the title of the thread so the Reddit bots don't spot them so quickly. Something like "<d3sanya vs R0m3ro". The fake feeds often have something like this: "[Official/@>StreaMs]". The title for the "good" feeds sometimes will say it is an "official thread" but never an "official stream."
    TOR browser (a fork of Firefox that uses its own anonymizing circuit exclusively) just to be on the safe side. But the TOR network is encrypted, which costs a little in speed, which makes the stuttering even worse, so it behooves me to have a lot of alternate feeds on stand-by.

I managed to watch the Fury-Wilder prizefight start-to-finish without a hiccup but that was the exception rather than the rule.

Sometimes I just can't be bothered or my Internet will be on the rag so I'll just skip the live event, avoid reading any sports news and wait until the recorded videos surface. They're always available a day or two later on The Pirate Bay or kickasstorrent or, if you don't want to do torrents, you can download the event (in segments) from Watch Pro Wrestling or Wrestling Network.

And don't forget, always scale your catch before you gut it, and save the guts to bait your trot line with.

Thread Information