Beetlegeuse is offline Knowledgeable Member

Tony Ferguson coins phrase, "Dana White privilege"

I only found this last night but it's from the pre-UFC 262 presser. Pretty clever turn of the phrase for a knuckle-dragging MMA-er.

“You f*cking dodged me too, Chandler,” Ferguson said, interrupting. “You’re a b*tch. You said no, man. You got this sh*t handed to you. You got Dana White privilege.”

Dana laughed it off and then Tony walked it back a bit but anybody who's following the bouncing ball that DW definitely plays favorites. So I 'spect El Cucuy's throw-away is going to have legs.

Hughinn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetlegeuse View Post
    I only found this last night but it's from the pre-UFC 262 presser. Pretty clever turn of the phrase for a knuckle-dragging MMA-er.

“You f*cking dodged me too, Chandler,” Ferguson said, interrupting. “You’re a b*tch. You said no, man. You got this sh*t handed to you. You got Dana White privilege.”

Dana laughed it off and then Tony walked it back a bit but anybody who's following the bouncing ball that DW definitely plays favorites. So I 'spect El Cucuy's throw-away is going to have legs.
    Dana definitely has his favorites and plays favoritism.

Conor McGregor is a prime example. Since when has Conor beat anybody and gave them an instant rematch?

Tony had 12 fight win streak and never got a title shot. He's got a legitimate gripe.

Thread Information