Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cuz

Thread: Eddie vs. Hafthor postponed ....

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Eddie vs. Hafthor postponed ....

Test Monsterone likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I’ve been following this since they announced it… it’s been the longest time coming, too, and now it’s even longer smh. Eddie Hall is a really entertaining guy. I love his interactions with Brian Shaw.

Were you looking forward to the Wilder vs Fury fight? That’s also been postponed.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’ve been following this since they announced it… it’s been the longest time coming, too, and now it’s even longer smh. Eddie Hall is a really entertaining guy. I love his interactions with Brian Shaw.

Were you looking forward to the Wilder vs Fury fight? That’s also been postponed.
    Yes sir, hated to hear fight #3 got postponed.

Eddie Hall and Brian Shaw are hilarious!!! If you haven't seen Born Strong, watch it if you get a chance. Eddie picks @ Brian constantly, but you can tell it's out of admiration and true friendship!!
    Test Monsterone and Booz like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    With all due respect, i just cant buy into the so called grudge match slug fest between these two. I think its a publicity stunt, make some fast cash of course nothing wrong with that both of them had to retire from the sport eventually but idk i just cant really support this, its almost as if it may never happen anyway. Would have rather them stuck to powerlifting and strong man but it is what it is. Carry on
    Cylon357 likes this.

A few updates and also some strength competitor info:

https://barbend.com/hafthor-bjornsso...man-relocated/

Thread Information