Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    likelifting is offline Senior Member
    I thought I saw a couple rough hits on AP. I could be way off on this, but I thought back to what Rwy said about AP 'having some help recovering from knee surgery' cough cough, and if other players know and don't like it? The reason that could be way off is because maybe a lot of the league is using something. But if some of the players feel AP didn't play by the rules, they'll police themselves.

^ flame away at that.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Rwy View Post
    Man Joe Webb sucks
    I came in late for the game....what happened to ponder

Quote Originally Posted by jpkman View Post
    too late for detroit and too late for AP

about refs...they suck every year and about the same from this view point and i guess its just a point a view as who they are f'ing over...i usually see bad calls both ways but yes sometimes its more against one team...

the attack/tackle on AP's head in last nights game was a very interesting no call....i just cant figure out that hitting the helmet call/controversy and i NEVER agree with certain players getting more protection that others
    I too was shocked at the no calls for hitting and grabbing of the head....one play he was actually pulled down by his helmet

Rwy
    Rwy is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    If we can get past San Fran...Lambarti comes home again!
    I dont dislike green bay but rodgers kind of annoys me. Great great football player but he is the type of qb i like seeing getting hit.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    I came in late for the game....what happened to ponder
    Injury from last week kept him out of the game. Joe Webb could not hit the side of a barn ysterday

Injury from last week kept him out of the game. Joe Webb could not hit the side of a barn ysterday
    he was horrible

Rwy
    Shanny is going to get this kid killed. Why is he running the ball at all today. Its crazy

Rwy
    Seems like this game changed tides once we all were able to see how hurt rg3 still is

Seems like this game changed tides once we all were able to see how hurt rg3 still is
    games changed tides when we couldn't stop them on 3rd downs

and I dont kno why it seemed like we abandoned the run

really changed when we lost the ball on the snap and gave them the easy td

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    all changed tides when the seahawks came out of shock from their mouths getting smashed in the first quarter

about the flame comment above...no flame but i JUST DONT see it....i think AP commands respect from all players

and i like the rodgers comment above...just seeing that fvcker smirk and smile over any fvcking thing he does makes my blood boil i pray the day someone unloads on his smug skinny ass

great late game today til rg3 just couldnt go...agree with the comment about shanahan no way should he have been carrying...those 2 backs especially 46 were doing more than enough

its funny how on the two plays he got hurt....no one touched him

great late game today til rg3 just couldnt go...agree with the comment about shanahan no way should he have been carrying...those 2 backs especially 46 were doing more than enough
    like I said we abandoned the run for whatever dumb reason

im proud of them though NFCU east champs playoffs appearance....bright future ahead....im usually upset for a good 4 days when they lose but im not that upset....more disappointed

Rwy
    all changed tides when the seahawks came out of shock from their mouths getting smashed in the first quarter

about the flame comment above...no flame but i JUST DONT see it....i think AP commands respect from all players

and i like the rodgers comment above...just seeing that fvcker smirk and smile over any fvcking thing he does makes my blood boil i pray the day someone unloads on his smug skinny ass

Or when he does the blow the smoke from his finger like he shot a hand gun. I mean it does not get anymore homo sexual than that move.

Rwy
    im proud of them though NFCU east champs playoffs appearance....bright future ahead....im usually upset for a good 4 days when they lose but im not that upset....more disappointed
    You guys are def going to be scary but if you dont abandon the read option rg3 will never make it through one full season

Rwy
    If I was snyder I would fire shanny. I know that sounds crazy but this kid should have never suited up today and the skins probably had a better chance with cousins out there. Too keep him in after that run he had when he went out of bounds around end of first quarter which is really where you could tell he re injured it and that
    s where there offense stopped and the game changed. The hawks were def saying he was hurt again. That play in the thrid quarter should have never have happened.

Glad dr andrews came forward today

When you look at the hit a couple/3 weeks ago? and then watched him play V Dallas last week(hurting), you had to know he was going to be hurting. Seahawks are a good team. We saw what they did to the 49ers a couple weeks ago. Seahawks >>> Dallas. Way better.

It was a lot of RG3's decision to play if NFL Network was correct. I think it was NFL Net where they said that. At least he was walking on the sidelines after he went out. Hope he didn't do any more damage to his knee. If RG3 said he wanted to play, Shanny's hands were tied, imo.

Rwy
    Yea def saw him limping. Obviously the removing of the brace comment was to get the othet team to prepare differenlty. RG3 had no business out there

Did you see this? This is the famous Dr who has brought back players careers after terrible injuries (drew brees). I mean what are the odds this comes out before the game. IMO he knew what happened today was going to happen. A coach needs to think critically. Did anyone really think the skins would win the super bowl.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...re-enter-game/

^ I didn't read it but heard comments about it all day. I saw the doc at the game and he went out on the field when Bob went down. I just hope that he didn't do more damage to the knee today. He, Bob, didn't look upset after he came out. I think it'll be ok.

You wonder what Cousins could have done out there from start to finish. But if Shanny didn't play RG and the Skins lost and it was leaked the RG wanted to play and Shanny wouldn't let him, Shanny would have been roasted. It ended up being a lose lose situation for Shanny.

Rwy
    Quote Originally Posted by likelifting View Post
    ^ I didn't read it but heard comments about it all day. I saw the doc at the game and he went out on the field when Bob went down. I just hope that he didn't do more damage to the knee today. He, Bob, didn't look upset after he came out. I think it'll be ok.

You wonder what Cousins could have done out there from start to finish. But if Shanny didn't play RG and the Skins lost and it was leaked the RG wanted to play and Shanny wouldn't let him, Shanny would have been roasted. It ended up being a lose lose situation for Shanny.

Didnt think of it that way. You are right

How about AP's doctor for RG3 and some of sly's best bone health supplements

You guys are def going to be scary but if you dont abandon the read option rg3 will never make it through one full season
    I wouldn't say abandon it but maybe have a two back set and run the option like normal but instead of rg runnin it pitch it to the second back

If I was snyder I would fire shanny. I know that sounds crazy but this kid should have never suited up today and the skins probably had a better chance with cousins out there. Too keep him in after that run he had when he went out of bounds around end of first quarter which is really where you could tell he re injured it and that
    s where there offense stopped and the game changed. The hawks were def saying he was hurt again. That play in the thrid quarter should have never have happened.

Glad dr andrews came forward today
    it wouldn't surprise me if Snyder had a hand in rg playn....probably to shabby to let him play

How about AP's doctor for RG3 and some of sly's best bone health supplements
    ill take it lol

either way no hurry rg3 can enjoy the playoffs like the rest of us now

it wouldn't surprise me if Snyder had a hand in rg playn....probably to shabby to let him play
    It seems like Snyder has moved out of the spotlight a little bit from his early days, but agree with you. I don't think he'd be able to stand by with such a big decision and not get involved.

Rwy
    wow partial acl tear for RG3

It seems like Snyder has moved out of the spotlight a little bit from his early days, but agree with you. I don't think he'd be able to stand by with such a big decision and not get involved.
    exactly

Thanks for the info.

Do you know if it was known FOR SURE that this occured yesterday? This wasn't from a couple of weeks ago, right?

I would think it would have happened yesterday or he wouldn't have been ok'd to play if they knew this before the game. ???

smdh

partial means good right? i'll google it

Rwy
    Thanks for the info.

Do you know if it was known FOR SURE that this occured yesterday? This wasn't from a couple of weeks ago, right?

I would think it would have happened yesterday or he wouldn't have been ok'd to play if they knew this before the game. ???

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...gests/?hpid=z2

Rwy
    partial means good right? i'll google it
    He tore his acl in college so while I know one is better then the other its still really bad for him. He has the skill set to be a drop back traditional QB. That whole offense has to change or this kid will not make

A third person familiar with the case, asked whether the ligament damage is new or a matter of previous injuries showing up on Griffin’s MRI, said: “That’s what we’re trying to find out.”
    Well there you have it.

Funny how the Washington Senators got skewered for not playing ??? the pitcher after X amount of innings and now they might get skewered for playing someone who is injured.

Skewered (sp?)

I was way, WAY off on this Atlanta Seattle game. Thought Seattle would go in there and at least make a game of it.

There we go. 20-7. On the board.

^ NVM, this one is over.

Atlanta 49ers.

I guess I might as well go lift or something.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information