Hey guys I just went to the Rocky Mountain Body Building contest saturday Decmeber 4th. I went to watch a buddy of mine and of course to see Mr. "O" Ronnie Coleman who was guest posing. It was my buddies 1st show and I have to say he did well. He took 1st in the novice at a weight of 195lbs contest time. He is roughly 5'10 . It was an inspiration to me and now I have decided I want to give it a try as well. I am 5'8 and range from 200lbs to 208lbs depending on my diet. I am a bigger than him in the legs,arms, chest . However his body fat is lower than mine. My dilema is that I do not have enough fate in my lat spread right now. They are a decent size but I have larger hips which takes away from the taper. I am trying to decide if I need to bulk more to overshadow my hips and get the taper that way or if I should try to cut down I would guess that right now I am near 10 to 11% body fat. I have a pretty good six pack which makes me think that I just need to bulk up my back a bit in order to get my desired taper. If I did that I believe it would overshadow my genetically larger hips. Any insight would be greatly appreicated. I know it is hard to gauge my situation with out pics so I will get on that asap.