Random is offline RETIRED VET

A HUGE THANKS TO.....and Everyone on the Board!

I wanted to send some special Thank yous to a couple people on the board who helped my during this years contest prep, and along with everyone who kept my focused and gave some great compliments to keep me strong on this diet....Speical thanks goes out to Narkissos, who i bombarded with questions! he helped my revise my dieting strategies as well as advice in general, thanks alot man, it definitely helped! Stayinstacked, thanks alot man! Doctorherb, thanks man, my color looked pretty good on show day!! Vitor, thanks for all the help man! Bajanbastard, thanks man for the knowledge! Ment1, thanks alot man for helping out with everything and keeping me focused, Webb, dude thanks for the help man!, MikeXXL,Carlos, IBD,Getnjakked, thanks alot for the help and support! Im sure theres some people im forgetting, but seriously thanks everyone for all the support, the whole food worked out much better this time too, i got plenty of stuff to comment on as well as pics from depleting, carbing up, and the show...stay tuned...

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    No problem Bro...XXL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Wicked!

I'm waiting for the pics

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Thank YOU Captain! Your a good dude and Im happy to help....You should be proud of yourself man!

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    I admire you spirit & enthusiasm bro..You looked awesome & cant wait to see the pics.. Thanks for all YOUR help & your positive attitude. You did what many people only dream of doing...that says it all.. great job bro.

doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    I admire you spirit & enthusiasm bro..You looked awesome & cant wait to see the pics.. Thanks for all YOUR help & your positive attitude. You did what many people only dream of doing...that says it all.. great job bro.

well put GnJ

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorherb
    well put GnJ
    Ditto

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Bro your alway welcome. yo uknow if you need anything just holla. But did I miss something or was I too bust with my disappointment. where is the result? Tell me you won bro.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No thnks needed man, just happy to help...now lets see those pics bro...

Thanks again Guys!! Na man i didnt win it! If i had 3-4 more wks i would have won, im coming for it next year though and im hungry, i begin training tomorrow...ill get pics up soon guys, thanks again everyone!

No problem, just good to have another guy around here who has his head in the game too.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Thanks again Guys!! Na man i didnt win it! If i had 3-4 more wks i would have won, im coming for it next year though and im hungry, i begin training tomorrow...ill get pics up soon guys, thanks again everyone!
    Bro JMO but sometimes the body needs to rest and refresh the receptors in order to grow more. I'm taking 2 months off everything and see what happens.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 07-17-2006 at 07:58 AM.

Cpt....i know you say you didnt win, but can you elaborate a bit more, where you off, where others better, what happend to make you think you needed 3-4 more weeks...

Sure man, na i was in my best shape ever, a little flat but i was pretty sharp, i could have been sharper from the back , since thats the last place where i hold my bodyfat, with a busy year and getting married i had exactly 8 wks to diet for this show, so with another 3-4 wks of prep i feel confident that i would have won it, the winner was sharper but didnt hit all of his shots right, and he didnt have as much back thickness or quad thickness as i did, im not worried, im very proud that i was able to overcome injuries this year, compete at my best shape, and i have nothing but confidence and motivation to come back better next year, ive never felt better!

how did the fat load go??? you seemed like you were ready and dry when i seen the pic.....how did you place then, second in your class?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Picturesssssssssssssss

I got 3rd in the first show, and 4th in the larger show that day, actually the fat load went horribly wrong! As sometimes our bodies change on us! I will explain everything and post pictures within a day or two, thanks guys for the interest...catcy up with ya later...

Guys a couple show pics will be up within the hour....thanks again

abokeef is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    Bro JMO but sometimes the body needs to rest and refresh the receptors in order to grow more. I'm taking 2 months off everything and see what happens.
    Hey ment..I've been reading Captin's and your logs. I rally was enjoyiong them. But hey you said that you r going to rest 2 months in your thread too. Can I know how you guys rest? Do you guys stay away from the gym as much as possible??? Explain please. Thanx

Thread Information