Thread: Magazine Shoot

Grant is offline Member

Magazine Shoot

I am going for a magazine shoot in three weeks so I need the best plan to get ready for it. I am never too far out of being ready to shoot but I need some expertise in dialing in. I am supposed to stay away from the veiny/competition look but I am supposed to be pretty ripped especially in the ab department obviously. Here is the current cycle I am on.
    5iu gh in a.m.
    2iu insulin in a.m.
    200mg test 2x a week
    150mg eq 2x a week
    12.5mcg t-3 daily
    50mcg clenbuterol daily

I am currently at 7% bodyfat and I weigh 210 and I am 6'1. I am debating throwing in a little dyazide for subq water but don't want to risk the veins.

Experienced help desired. Thanks.
    Last edited by Grant; 07-25-2006 at 05:08 PM.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Swolecat has a photoshoot coming up in Aug. He's been prepping for some time now. You may want to shoot him a pm.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I am going for a magazine shoot in three weeks so I need the best plan to get ready for it. I am never too far out of being ready to shoot but I need some expertise in dialing in. I am supposed to stay away from the veiny/competition look but I am supposed to be pretty ripped especially in the ab department obviously. Here is the current cycle I am on.
    5iu gh in a.m.
    2iu insulin in a.m.
    200mg test 2x a week
    150mg eq 2x a week
    12.5mcg t-3 daily
    50mcg clenbuterol daily

I am currently at 7% bodyfat and I weigh 210 and I am 6'1. I am debating throwing in a little dyazide for subq water but don't want to risk the veins.

Experienced help desired. Thanks.
    I goty the same shit this weekend, Ill be following this thread....

I was thinking about a diazide as well, but dont want to flatten out and lose detail. I have no experience with diruetics, I didnt use any for my show. I was thinking of keeping everything as is right now, and just upping my water throughout the week until it gets rediculously high on thrusday and friday and cut it late afternoon friday aand eat normal, with some extra carbs teh day of. This is my plan...I dont think a shoot calls for anything too drastic.

Thread Information