gio86 is offline Member

Thumbs up UP date almos 4 weeks out.

almost 4 weeks out weighted today 165 im 5'8 and feeling real good. bf% should be down to 4 something cause last week it was 5.3% im defently looking ripped and my diet is going real well. im hungry as phuk tho and when that happens i become a comple asshole sometimes. but ok....really just wanted to post this up to get a lil pump. i think this vitargo im taking is awsome and its keeping full and feeling great after working out. I changed a few things on my diet and well see how that goes....im keeping carbs at 200 when i work out and 150 when im off..i do up the fats so keeping the calories almost the same to keep an anabolic stage.

ps: If i knew how to put up pics i would. i just need a camara and learn how to put them up. so if anyone want to explain it to me thanx alot lol.

gio86 is offline Member
    oh and the other thing i wanted to have some opinions is..when should i start to tan..im white as hell right now and i've tried to lay out once a week but i just dont have that much time. how far out should i really need to worry about this in order to have a good base?

Uconish is offline Member
    if youre white as hell i would start tanning right now because youre going to have to start out on lower level beds otherwise you will burn.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldnt worry about tanning and just do up a few extra coats of pro tan and dream tan. A base tan using a bed really doesn't do much as it's nowhere near as dark as you need to be.

gio86 is offline Member
    yea i guess so. i still want to tan as my skin feels tighter and kinda thiner. anywayas i now at the end the pro-tan will do the trick....

Thread Information