speedtraining is offline Senior Member

Show Time & Testosterone

I was wondering do most body builder's keep running test through their shows, or at some point do they cut it out to make it even easier to rip the water. I realize you can use diretics but I'm curious as to what you guys do as the show nears.

vicious cycle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtraining
    I was wondering do most body builder's keep running test through their shows, or at some point do they cut it out to make it even easier to rip the water. I realize you can use diretics but I'm curious as to what you guys do as the show nears.
    I stop about 7 to 10 days out. Easier to drop water and you don't want to risk a nice big abscess on your delt days before the show.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    One week out I'd drop your dosage in half (ex. Test prop is being run at 700mg/wk, drop it to 350mg for the week before the show).

Put on your posing trunks and check to see what part of your glute will be hidden and shoot within that region making sure not to get too close to your sciatic nerve.

If water is an issue you should've been running an AI with your test anyhow but it shouldn't be an issue when dropping the dosage, I've found some competitors have more of a chance of holding water if completely dropping test all together, best to keep your hormone levels stable to prevent acne as well.

speedtraining is offline Senior Member
    thanks for the imput.

Speed.

Thread Information