jdm95lude is offline Associate Member

How much is this going to cost me?

I was curious Im wanting to start doing shows and there is a mild show coming up in August. Im 22 5ft7 200lbs 12%bf Im not ready to start cutting down yet but I will be soon. My question is how much is my tattoo going to cost me in a show. I think as long as I get really tan and try and lean my back out a bit I might be fine but experience people tell me what they think. This isnt a pro comp or i dont plan on going pro just something im interested in.

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    Your fine man, just use pro tan. If your show is on Sat, start painting on Wed. On the day of the show use dream tan as your final coat of paint. It won't hide the tatoo but you wil have great stage color.

jdm95lude is offline Associate Member
    sweet thanks dude!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    It will take away from some of your definition though. I have both shoulders and back done, and it does cover some definition up.

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    It will take away from some of your definition though. I have both shoulders and back done, and it does cover some definition up.
    I disagree, definition is definition. You can not cover up lines in your bodyfrom protan. I'm black and I protan for contests, infact most black people protan for bodybuilding contest. The only time you can't see great conditioning is if you are not in condition.

vicious cycle is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlack
    I disagree, definition is definition. You can not cover up lines in your bodyfrom protan. I'm black and I protan for contests, infact most black people protan for bodybuilding contest. The only time you can't see great conditioning is if you are not in condition.
    I think he meant the tat...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    definition is definition yes, but when a judge looks at a physique anything that takes away from it and causes a distraction will definitely affect your score. IMO anyone that has a lot of ink would get beat by someone in the same condition with nothing on their body.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    definition is definition yes, but when a judge looks at a physique anything that takes away from it and causes a distraction will definitely affect your score. IMO anyone that has a lot of ink would get beat by someone in the same condition with nothing on their body.

My point exactly !!! thank you!!!

snoopy is offline Associate Member
    use a good dark tan, plus it has not done Priestly any harm having ink.

Thread Information