Tbone1975 is offline Member

question about how bbs are judged

Guys, girls, whomever, this is not a joke. K, I was watching a reality show type program a couple years ago in which the star was training for a bodybuilding comp. I must confess, I was not impressed with how the bodybuilding, and winning/losing aspect seemed to be the sole aspect of his life. It appeared that he had nothing else, no interest in girls, having fun, etc. He was a "meathead." Don't get me wrong, bodybuilding is awesome, I may very well someday compete. Anyways though, this guy was at or fairly close to competition shape. I believe when he finally competed, he came in 3rd or 4th. Afterwords, he was outside in the hallway sulking, when one of the judges came out and made a comment. I was in shock when I heard this. He said something very close to, "If only we could do something about your ugly face." I swear to God, the judge said that to this guy. I couldn't believe it. The judges don't take into account how handsome or ugly you might be while judging your muscularity do they? That sounds stupid. I dunno how the guy had the nerve to say that. Further more, I dunno how the bodybuilder just sat there and took it. What does anyone know of this?

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    T.....you can get all the details as to how they get judges at npcnewsonline.com I hope they dont judge by looks...I'll never win!

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    T.....you can get all the details as to how they get judges at npcnewsonline.com I hope they dont judge by looks...I'll never win!

What's the abbreviation I'm looking for, I hardly ever use em accept for LOL. Is it LMFAO, LOL?!?! Sh*t you're funny Jakked. Thanks for that info. If I could have had my way, if I was that guy, I'd a bashed that judges face LOL, then been like, "who's uglier now," LMFAO! Okydoky, let's see if I can find anything. Obviously any posts on my thread are welcome! Later Jakked, I'm out for a while.

Thread Information