IMBIGRU is offline Banned

Best Precontest/diet/cycle/bodybuilding book ? I'm looking for a new book that would

Best Precontest/diet/cycle/bodybuilding book ? I'm looking for a new book that would have precontest plans for bodybuilders, they would give samples of what pro and amature bodybuilders do to get excess water out, what thier diet looks like and what some of thier suplements/cycles look like? I have read stuff by Paul Borision, Doug Duchane, and othere but they are way out dated... let me know what book would be best. as Im trainning for a bodybuilding contest and I have never did one. I have did powerlifting at a world class level for the past 20 yrs

THE PRECONTEST BIBLE by larry Pepe ??? any good?

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Ive never seen "real-life" techniques detailed in any publication. I too would like to know exactly what the pros do, but they don't seem to want to volunteer the information.

I compete and there are other BBing competitors on this forum that would be happy to share what they know with you. It does make a difference to have someone local that can assist you. Either a trainer, or a competitor. A second pair of eyes while cutting comes in handy.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, the wealth of knowledge from competitors at all levels on this board is far superior to a single text.

Develop a plan, go to the contest section, and ask away. The guys there will help set you straight.

thanks... I am doing my first bodybuilding show.. I have did powerlifting along time... I did 805lb squat 600lb benchpress and a 650 deadlift... at 242lbs Im actually stronger right now at a lighter weight... cuase i never ate protien or anything before.. so I think the bb might help me... Im just still kinda fat...lol but I have a big back and legs

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Impressive lifts! A powerlifting background can be a good thing for BBing.

How tall are you at 242?

im 5'9

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IMBIGRU View Post
    Best Precontest/diet/cycle/bodybuilding book ? I'm looking for a new book that would have precontest plans for bodybuilders, they would give samples of what pro and amature bodybuilders do to get excess water out, what thier diet looks like and what some of thier suplements/cycles look like? I have read stuff by Paul Borision, Doug Duchane, and othere but they are way out dated... let me know what book would be best. as Im trainning for a bodybuilding contest and I have never did one. I have did powerlifting at a world class level for the past 20 yrs
    http://www.nutrex.com/deadlinediet.html - i dropped to 8% in the first two months on this

i did not do all the sups

Thread Information