Thread: What Age

adam_merseal is offline New Member

What Age

What is the average age of bodybuilders (amatuer and pro) when they begin their first cycle. Some of them had to start at a pretty young age in my opinion.

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Lee Priest said he started at 19.

trey brewer is 23 ronnie is over 40.. i guess it depends when you start using the gear.. amatuers can compete as teenages and you have masters and over 60s...

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    good question.I guess it depends on if they were into the sport at a young age and who was helping them.Look at picture of phil health he was your skinny average basketball player then 4 years later he looks amazing and one of the sports best.

Its obiovus the pros dont come off.However i believe they have "rest periods" but they dont come off complety.Look at pictures of the top pros in the off season and there 300 pounds or so and look huge but terrible.Then 16 weeks later there 280 pounds and they look amazing.Id say they cruise on a bit of gear and growth etc then when coming into a comp though in all the excotics and because there body has had a "rest there receptors would be able to handle more gear and they can grow into a comp that way .Just my 2c

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfs2shrt2bsml View Post
    trey brewer is 23 ronnie is over 40.. i guess it depends when you start using the gear.. amatuers can compete as teenages and you have masters and over 60s...
    yea but trey was a big ass kid also

Etil is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHAP View Post
    Lee Priest said he started at 19.
    he SAID..but cmon...Look at the pics when hes 14 / 15 years old and tell me he was natural? Flex said he started when he was 18..I think most pros start at a much younger age than they say they did....But most of em prolly started somewhere between 15-18..some even earlier...

Thread Information