Thread: Need Info

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member

Need Info

So I've been working out for many years and have seriously started thinking about doing a contest. There is one coming up in my area in May. What I'd like to know is where I can get some solid information on how to prepare for this. I'd like to compete in the men's physique category. I really don't know anything about contest prep and I can imagine that prepping for a physique event is different then a bodybuilding one. Any advice would be great!

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    The Mens Physique Division is brand new so not sure you are going to find many guys who can tell you exactly what they are looking for. From what I hear just have nice hair, abs and look good in board shorts.

Stephen73ta is offline Associate Member
    Is posing involved?

NAWZ JOHN is offline New Member
    I saw the mens model last year which change to mens phys. this year in the NPC show in KC. Mo. The guys pretty much looked like guys you would see in a model mag. Do not know what they are looking for this year im sure it just going to be a guy with a little size and lean. Looks like you have a good start diet down and dont get to ripped. You can go and google it or do a search on youtube im sure there has been shows this year . Good luck

Thread Information