Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • do it

6 66.67%
  • dont do it

3 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    in the original post it says BP (bench press) 375 x1 is that correct?? thats a pretty heavy bench considering your dumbell press weight. good luck with it all..

i used to read in some of arnolds books where he would go into the woods with mates and drink beer and do 1000s of squats..... have you tried that yet...

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddhabody View Post
    Good luck to you man.......I will say that I train back/chest in the same workout.... I'm usually there for 2 hours taking rests between sets. However, I also train tri/bi's the same day and then legs and shoulders...My advice for you is to work on your chest, back, and calves and get some definition on those quads. Just my opinion.
    for bulking up training chest and back prob isnt the most ideal. But it can still be done all depends on your goal. I like to super set and circut train chest and back together but thats normally just to change up my workout for a week or two then go back to regular split. Everybody has a diff opinion on training splits but truth is if you stop seeing gains then stop what your doing and change somthing. Whether training or diet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information