beastfera is offline New Member

Help with the preparation

Hi, i´m from Brazil my ingles is very poor , but a always follow the tips from this forum.

I am going to take part in a bodybilding at may 7. I am 1.70cm tall and 87kg

I just got mine off and I get on. I will use bold prop + tren + + stan.

600mg prop
    Bold 400mg
    300mg tren
    300mg stan
    clemb 80-100mcg

I come in six weeks now, 30min cardio every day to night

My diet to get the last six weeks will be:

6:30 am I take a shake (40g whey + 90g oats + skimmed milk + 1 banana)

9:30 200g chicken breast + 3 egg whites + 20g protein 200g potato

13:00 + 200g beef red meet 200g potatoes

15:30 before training a dose of whey

18:00 another dose of 40g whey rest 30 minutes as 200g and 100g chicken + potato

20:00 30 min cardio

21:00 3 egg whites 20g protein

22:00 shake whey

I'm sending pictures

A got 6 weeks counting form next mon

ask advice
    thanks

these pictures were initiator Week 7

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

[IMG=http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/2986/forum3u.th.jpg][/IMG]

Last edited by beastfera; 03-25-2011 at 07:10 AM.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    You have a lot of bodyfat to lose in 6 weeks if you are going to be in contest condition. If I were your trainer I would have you pick another show further out. In my opinion you are a good 12-14 weeks out from competing. If you choose to go forward and do the show anyways you better up your cardio to two hours a day 7 days a week and cut out some food as well. Sorry, there is some muscle under there but way too much bodyfat for 6 weeks out.

You have a lot of bodyfat to lose in 6 weeks if you are going to be in contest condition. If I were your trainer I would have you pick another show further out. In my opinion you are a good 12-14 weeks out from competing. If you choose to go forward and do the show anyways you better up your cardio to two hours a day 7 days a week and cut out some food as well. Sorry, there is some muscle under there but way too much bodyfat for 6 weeks out.

Thank you brother, but the league is amateur, this is my second championship, the first I started aerobics in the four weeks and went under the conditions of these pictures, this time I intend to get a little better. I went on stage with 73 kg, this year I'll try to get currently with 78 kg actualy 87kg thanks

I will increase my aerobic and follow the steady diet on the anabolic think? dosages are good?

I assumed the league was amateur, you still look behind to me. You looked good your last show but could have been harder there as well. Dont get me wrong, I am not trying to bring you down just giving you my opinion from a competition point of view. What is your weight now and what weight are you planning on competing at?
    Last edited by FireGuy; 03-25-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks men I appreciate the opinion and I will dedicate myself more to aerobics and diet.

In last season went on stage with 73 kg. This year I intend to get to 80kg.

I'm currently with 87 kg

Well, I am going to pretty much state the same thing again. I think you have much more than 15lbs to drop to make contest condition. I drop about half that much the last 24 hours in water weight alone. Sometimes guys get focused on a certain weight instead of a certain look. I promise you if you are 191lbs now and hit the stage at 176lbs you are going to be too soft and still have too much bodyfat. Think about it this way, if you are competing at 176lbs that means a week out you are pretty much shredded at 184lbs. You are not going to be anywhere near shredded losing 7lbs from your current look. I really hope I am not upsetting you with my critique I just think you are off track in your estimates.

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Looking good man, but I agree with fireguy. Just try and get a competition a little further away like he said 12+ weeks. You can get a much better look in that time period.

Good luck and post some pics of your next competition! I'm always curious.

Thread Information