Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's interesting. I have heard or read that several times the last few years but most of the time they have a history of other symptoms.
    I am not a mean guy at all. The gf and i would never fight. Tren just brings something out in me though. Little things that wouldnt phase me before would absolutely make me livid. I would overreact to many things she did or said. Tren just amplifies a situation for me that usually would be no big deal

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I am not a mean guy at all. The gf and i would never fight. Tren just brings something out in me though. Little things that wouldnt phase me before would absolutely make me livid. I would overreact to many things she did or said. Tren just amplifies a situation for me that usually would be no big deal
    Even upping my testosterone does this. I am usually a whatever type of guy but if I up it, man do I have a short fuse. People around me can tell and always comment. It's not in my head that's for sure. Especially when I think I'm not overreacting at all...

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds to me it may be more of a E2 thing than a tren thing. The tren or test may be making your E2 go crazy causing the emotional swings. Just to make sure I went in today to get my E2 checked so see if I need to order some stane or not

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sounds to me it may be more of a E2 thing than a tren thing. The tren or test may be making your E2 go crazy causing the emotional swings. Just to make sure I went in today to get my E2 checked so see if I need to order some stane or not
    Possibly. Did not have bloodwork while on? Whether it be the E2 or something else, i attribute the problem to tren . Its the only time i experienced that

FigureChick82 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.daddy View Post
    Worked out? I'm getting a divorce. I did the competition, but I did it in spite of the fact that she and about 99% of the people in my life tried to cause problems. I'm starting another chapter in my life right now. Bodybuilding is a passion of mine and is one of the few things that is going to stay a part of my life.
    Coming from a woman who competes in Figure, I just wanted to wish you the best in pursuing your passion of Bodybuilding. And, just to give you a female perspective, surprisingly I have gone through the same thing and ended a long term relationship due to his inability to support my goals and passion as a competitor. Way I see it, is when it comes down to it, someone who truly loves and cares you will support your passions and goals..PERIOD. Yes, contest prep is FAR from easy, and I admit I become rather intense prior to my shows, but quite frankly I personally separate myself from anyone that will stand in the way of my training or that doesn't understand it. People outside of it do not understand sometimes that this is a lifestyle we choose, and just because they themselves may not choose the same path does not give anyone the right to say what is right or wrong or whether or not it is worth the sacrifices. Fortunately I have made many close friends that are also Figure Competitors and Bodybuilders who can relate to me. Even in regards to dating I tend to stick to guys who are Bodybuilders as I admire and understand what they have to go through during prep, and they too can be patient with me with the mood swings from my diet or and cycles. Wishing you the best in the future and upcoming shows!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information