freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries

just wanna make sure im not missing anything guys

so im 8 wks out from my 1st show and just wanna make sure i have everything right.im curently on

4iu gh ed
    5oo test enth a wk (will be switching to prop 100 mg eod now)
    90 var ed
    .25 dex ed
    50 proviron ed
    1oo mg t4 ed
    starting masteron 100 mg eod now as well

so this is what ive heard or read so far to do in nxt 8 wks

cut gh 2-4 wks out
    cut test wk out
    orals ok right up to show
    cut masteron wk out

so im just just wondering as far as gear is conceerned
    -if i should up my dex to suk out some more estro (cureentlty on .25 ed)
    -cant prop be run closer to show since its outta your sytem faster
    -do you guys think oral or inject winnie would be better (i can get pharm grade inject and was just thinking easier on liver)

and as far as training im wondering
    - is it true no legs the last wk and stiop training last cplm days before show to let muscles fillup
    -when should water be cut (i heard 12 AM nite before prejudge)
    -is shitload done am of show or nite before (basically how many hours before the prejudge)
    -is there anything eaten between prejudge and nite show
    -pumping up backstage do no leg work

any advice is greatly appreicated guys ty

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'll run prop right up to my show
    oral winny last two weeks cause the injectable form hurts and can effect my posing
    don't pump up your legs backstage
    eat whatever in between morning and night show just keep water to a bare minimum
    I cut water at 4pm on Friday but everyone does that differently

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    awesokme thx hankdiesle.appreciate man

skiny is offline Junior Member
    same as my self i might cut all inject a week out but it depends on how my ass feels at that stage skin is tin and tight so it starts hurting and about the winny same thing it hurts like hell i was doing a shot E/D so a week out i changed to orals
    all so i use to take a few oxis coming up to the show about a week out
    and about the water as hankdiesle said every one is dif i use to take 6lt for the last 3 days and then the day befor the show from when i get up i would cut water every one is difrent and that night a good dry wine ;-)
    on the day get a bit of wisky or some thing and sip it wile pumping up it will bring out the veins and that i all so use to get some thing that will give me a pump like jack3d or any thing along the lines for pumps between moning and night i keep the water to a min and and keep it a little clean true the day if the judges still hasen decided and need a outer look they will judge you in the evening part is well and if you make it into the over all you still wont to look tight all so you will normally look better that evening just make shure you carb right and fill out and dont spill over

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    awespme thx for the input skiny.what else did you use up the show???any maasteron?and did you find the winnie necessary like did it really harden you up???do you up your AI at all as well??and what are oxis????

skiny is offline Junior Member
    no problem..i normally would take winne and Propionate winne works great with me i would still get size from it leading up to the show and all so use to take anavar ..sorry over here oxis are Anadrol 50 i would take them coming up to the show some people will say the will hold carzy amounts of water but i use to use them for the last bit of size and all so insane pumps cut them a few days out and anti estrogens and diuretics will slove the water and any estrogen build up..

Thread Information