Hey people,
Firstly i will list my diet stats pics etc below...
I have always loved to train be it from weight training, rugby, thai boxing, boxing, as well as playing alot of sports...
I have reached a stage in my life were i am unhappy with my achievemnets throughout life, be it in the gym or personal. So i guess it's time for a change and i know it is going to take some time so here goes to starting the new year by turning a new leaf.
I am here on my knees (mouth closed) asking for help from those that have experience and where once where i am, at the start of a struggle to make change for the better.
Right, enough of the sob story, i train in the mornings from 9.00am till 10.30am taking an hour on my weights session and a strict half hour on the treadmill aiming for approx 2.5-3 miles, sometimes followed by a 15 minute bike ride. I tend to train as follows -

Sundays always Legs consisting of Leg curls 4 sets getting heavier each set starting with 15 reps/10 reps/8 reps/8 reps. Then i will go on to do squats 4 sets again similar rep pattern. I will then go onto do Leg Press again same rep pattern, followed by standing calf raises, seated calf raises, lying leg curls. 30 mins cardio.

Monday First i will train abs with hanging leg raises, rope ab crunches, lying leg raises. I aim to train chest, Bench press first 5 sets, followed with incline bench 5 sets, followed by decline bench 5 sets, followed with flys again 5 sets and to finish cable cross overs 5 sets.

Tuesday I train Back sometimes Shoulders. For back i will start with seated behind neck pull down, 5 sets, followed by front pull downs, 5 sets. I will then go on to do 4 sets on dead lift, then i will do a long bar two handed row with the tbar, 5 sets. Then Seated cable rows 5 sets. One arm dumbell row 4 sets.

Wednesday First i will train my abs same routine as above. I will then train my shoulders. Starting with smith machine barbell Military press 4 sets, barbell shrugs 5 sets, Next is front dumbell raise, 4 sets followed by side dumbell raise, 4 sets. to finish i will do barbell rows, 3 sets.

Thursday What i most enjoy Arms. Starting with triceps, close grip bench press, 4 sets. Next on the agenda is skull cruchers, 4 sets. Rope pull downs , 5 sets. sometimes superset with straight bar pull downs. Now time for Biceps. Barbell curls, 5 sets. Preacher curls, 4 sets. Dumbell Curls, 4 sets. Concentration curls, 4 sets.

Friday and Saturday Abs first as above. I will normally train the muscles that have recovered, the above days always change around allowing me to train some muscles more than once but only if they have re-cooperated from the weeks bashing. otherwise i stick to cardio increasing the time to 45 mins. so for example if i train arms on monday i will train them again on friday. if i had trained chest on tuesday i will then train again on saturday providing these muscles fell like they have recovered. Please note that cardio follows each routine.

I know i train well, not sure about the regime, just lost my trainig partner but other gym goers at that time of the morning know me so are all willing to spot and help when required.

Now, i stick to my diet but find it hard to lose weight, i therefore find my weight fluctuating quite alot, ie in Oct 2010 i weighed around 105kg, then losing the fat and some muscle came down to 85kg in March 2011. Now weighing in at around 100kg. As hard as it is to eat chicken and tuna day in day out i don't actually mind it... but i guess, no, i know i need help because i cannot see the changes i want so i know i am doing alot of things wrong...

Now can you help me out i have listed my training and routine as well as my diet and stats. I want to be able to compete before i die, i am now 34 and want to try and compete for a show some time, i know i am along way from it but i need some guidance and a helping hand from anyone willing to give it. I know genetics dictate alot and i know that i can do it so please help me out, i have the motivation to get out of bed and hit the gym and to diet but need more motivation from You... I look upto this guy called Zee Shredded Diesel who is a bodybuilding champ in the uk, has a show on the Active channel. Amazing figure and symmetry. If others can do it then so can I...

MY STATS AND DIET

Marital Status - Married with one 8 month old baby.
Age - 34
Weight – 103kg
Height - 6'0 (182.88cm)
BF% - 30% (need Callipers to be exact)

Train from 9am - 10.30am (Mon-Sun) (1 hour weights followed by 1/2hr cardio)

Katch McArdle - BMR 1743 TDEE 2701 (Not sure about the figures)
Lightly active category, LBM (222 x.80 = 177.6lbs) not total weight.

Water 4 Lt Daily

AIM = To be a body builder

Meal 1. 8:00am Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

8 Egg Whites + 2 Whole Eggs 44g/9g/5g/181
1/2cup (60g) Oats 5g/27g/2.5g/228
Black Coffee
Total:49g/36g/7.5g/409kcal

Meal 2. 11.00am PWO Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

Optimum Whey 24g/2g/1g/110
1 Banana 0g/20g/0g/75
1/2cup (60g) Oats (Creatine + BCAA) 5g/27g/2.5g/228

Total:29g/49g/3.5g/413kcal

Meal 3. 1:00pm Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

8 oz. Chicken Breast 44g/0g/6g/230
100g Brown Rice (Cooked) 2g/22g/1g/105
1cup Broccoli 2g/5g/0g/28

Total:48g/27g/7g/363kcal

Meal 4. 4:00pm Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

8 oz. Chicken Breast 44g/0g/6g/230
100g Brown Rice (Cooked) 2g/22g/1g/105
1cup Broccoli 2g/5g/0g/28

Total:48g/27g/7g/363kcal

Meal 5. 7:00pm Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

1 Can Tuna (120g Drained) 30g/0g/1g/129
1 Cup Broccoli 2g/5g/0g/28

Total:32g/5g/1g/157kcal

Meal 6. 10:00pm Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

1 Can Tuna (120g Drained) 30g/0g/1g/129
1 Cup Broccoli 2g/5g/0g/28

Total:32g/5g/1g/157kcal

Meal 7. 12:00am Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

8 oz. Salmon 46g/0g/4g/220
1cup Broccoli, 2g/5g/0g/28

Total:58g/5g/4g/248kcal

Meal 8. 2:00am B4 Bed Pro/Carb/Fat/Cal

Casein Shake 23g/4g/1g/117
1 Spoon Peanut Butter 5g/3g/8g/100
With Multi -Vitamins

Total:28g/7g/9g/217kcal

TOTAL FOR DAY = PROTEIN : 324g
CARB: 161g
FAT: 40g
CAL: 2327 kcal
Supplements : Glutamine / Creatine / BCAA / MultiVits / Vit C /
Vit B Complex / Zinc / Vit E

May miss meal 7 at times...
I appreciate all your help and i know i am going to have to take critisism for alot of the above...
The Professionals all started some where so please help...

Have a laugh at the pics if you wish, but i am dead serious about progression, i will be back one day to say look at me now to those that have a good giggle... still all critisism is appreciated all advice is taken seriously and please help... I think i am going to make this into my log, a log for diet and progression in training...

Links = http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sc01430fk.jpg/
Links = http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...sc01433kw.jpg/
Links = http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/408/dsc01432b.jpg/

Kind Regards

Ca$tro