Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I have got faith in you brother. You have a great attitude. Things will turn for the better before long. Keep your head up and keep training.
    Find a place to buy in bulk. That will be the cheapest way.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^ agreed

Everyone goes through rough patches..I'm in one right now myself. At the end of everyday I ask myself, am I doing everything I can to take control of my life or am I letting it bet me. Hold strong an keep pushing yourself!

misterNamibia is offline New Member
    Thank you so much Capebuffalo and bigZthedestroyer, you dont know how much it helps, i realy appriciate your support and advice during this rough times.

so far i am 3 months out, and i have been eating around 90 g protein, and 200 g carb, , everything is going bad, i dont even have a rice, im not even sure where to get my carbs from tommorow or my protein. and i weight 77 kg now im dissapointet and angry about it,to give up this journey. to give op for the passion for this great sport of art that i and many people love to do.
    i didnt get the chance to get on stage, but i can tell you i have learned, i shed tears for this, i have worked hard for several month and everyhting was going great til the unexpectet came.
    but i am also happy, i can se this failure as a lesson. and i will becaus i will fix this problem and return

i am happy for all advice u gave me guys i have learned alot about diet, before i didnt know what real diet was so i appriciate ur help.
    faulre wasnt an option for me. unfortonely it happened, i failed, but i will not give up,i will come back soon and do my best for everyone who loves this sport, for everyone who have a dream, i will prove that anything is possible, i lost this time, but as long as i can breath i will not give up

Advice to everyone
    School=Work=Money=Dream
    No money no dream
    no pain no gain
    Peace.
    Last edited by misterNamibia; 11-26-2012 at 03:37 PM.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by misterNamibia
    so far i am 3 months out, and i have been eating around 90 g protein, and 200 g carb, , everything is going bad, i dont even have a rice, im not even sure where to get my carbs from tommorow or my protein. and i weight 77 kg now im dissapointet and angry about it,to give up this journey. to give op for the passion for this great sport of art that i and many people love to do.
    i didnt get the chance to get on stage, but i can tell you i have learned, i shed tears for this, i have worked hard for several month and everyhting was going great til the unexpectet came.
    but i am also happy, i can se this failure as a lesson. and i will becaus i will fix this problem and return

i am happy for all advice u gave me guys i have learned alot about diet, before i didnt know what real diet was so i appriciate ur help.
    faulre wasnt an option for me. unfortonely it happened, i failed, but i will not give up,i will come back soon and do my best for everyone who loves this sport, for everyone who have a dream, i will prove that anything is possible, i lost this time, but as long as i can breath i will not give up

Advice to everyone
    School=Work=Money=Dream
    No money no dream
    no pain no gain
    Peace.
    Sorry to hear that things turned out like they did. It sounds like your strong willed and still a have a gaol in mind. I wish the bed of luck to you on your journey.
    Last edited by bigZthedestroyer; 11-26-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks bigZ.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information