Alright, the time is near! As some of you know, there is a bulking competition going on in the lounge. I will be logging my process throughout the competition. Im not sure how often my updates will be. Im going to shoot for everyday or two but I have a lot going on in my life right now and down time is rare..During this comp I will be running my first cycle. Right now the plan is 100mg EOD Test Prop!! Ill have adex on hand and nova/clomid for PCT. My diet has been pretty good lately. Ive been slowly cutting for the last few weeks. Im sitting at 223lbs today. Not sure on the bf but vascularity is decent and I have visible abs and shoulder striations. Im going to try and check my bf in a bodpod at school when I have some time. Hopefully this is before the 1st.

Current Stats
6ft
223lbs
BF 14ish

Im going to shave off my mammoth coat of body hair this weekend, so I will have recent pics up soon.

The goal of this comp is to put on 15 lbs and look the best. I plan on putting on as much weight as possible! I will also be using this contest as a sort of pre prep for a show I plan on doing in May. Ill post up diet and anything else I think of later on.

Feel free to ask me any questions. Im open to allconstructive criticism and advice. I hope you all enjoy.

P.S. DO NOT read Austinites log right before reading mine! It will make mine look like a whiney little girl log! LoL

bigZ