DamageDealer is offline Associate Member

wanna try out a diuretic

ok guys, i need your help. i going to do my first show in about 6 months, so it's still a long way to go, and i need some experience with diuretics, as in REAL diuretics, not the dandalions and other stuff.. i'm cutting for summer, and the veins under my belly button start showing a TEENYY bit, so i figured why won't i try a diuretic now?

anyway, i was reading up a bit on these products, and narrowed my pick to either aldactone or dyazide... . since aldactone is generally safer, i think i should go with this one. as far as i understand it, aldactone is potassium sparing, so i should avoid potassium products? since the body keeps piling up potassium, and i don't wanna die from potassium overload?

what should the starting doses be? for how long? what foods should i avoid in order to keep potassium levels at bay?

really guys, any insight would be appreciated. or if you can, please link me to a page that explains the use of aldactone/dyazide for bb purposes and how not to **** yourself up and go to a hospital lol...

human project is offline Knowledgeable Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Blog Entries
    If its your first show I wouldn't use any diacritics

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    well, herbal stuff isn't doing it for me anyway, so i've started taking aldactone today at 25mg, i know it's a small dose, but should i expect to see any results in 2-3 days? also, i'm avoidong fruits and vegetables now and sticking to white rice, oats, no-fat cottage cheese, chicken meat and eggs right now. is that ok?

Thread Information