petapopin1 is offline Junior Member

Competition Rebound

Hey boys,

So i did my first comp and came 5th so next year ill be competing in provincials! anyway I gained 16lb of water in 2 days (yes i used diuretics for prep). Any advice on how to get water off? Also my nips are really puffy but theres no pain so I'm thinking is the water retention ?

Any advice is appreciated
    Thanks boys

** bump

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you binge?

Ate a lot of ice-cream in one day lol

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Easiest thing to do is to continue taking anything you were already taking. I'll usually take a small amount of diuretics for a couple days post show, as well as continue any T3 or similar that I might be using for a couple weeks. In my opinion, if you've been on a lot of gear and then just stop it all the day after the show, this causes even more problems...your body is already in about the most stressful state it could be in. Will take milk magnesia as well if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalject View Post
    Easiest thing to do is to continue taking anything you were already taking. I'll usually take a small amount of diuretics for a couple days post show, as well as continue any T3 or similar that I might be using for a couple weeks. In my opinion, if you've been on a lot of gear and then just stop it all the day after the show, this causes even more problems...your body is already in about the most stressful state it could be in. Will take milk magnesia as well if needed.
    I went back on test ace and cup but yea my nips are puffy and I'm holding a lot of water. Im taking 25mg of aromasin everyday. What should i do ?

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    should have tapered off the diuretic use like Metal said...the rest is control the eating, do some light cardio and sauna help as well...and wait...

Thread Information