Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    hey, I had a confidence booster today similar to you. Today I went to the court building to get my fix-it ticket turned in and there was a group of people out there talking, I started to walk up the stairs and one of them said, "he's a pretty big kid" and another one's like "dang he must be going to drug court", it felt kinda cool, especially since I'm 100% natural. I mean, kids at school think I'm on the gear, as I have most of the lifting records right now, and there's kids on the juice smaller than me, and since I'm bigger, I MUST be on it right (sarcasm)? But it was just different there

btw, by no means am I "big", probably not a fifth of the size of most of you here, but I take compliments where I can get them lol

Mu'min is offline Associate Member
    I agree. I take people asking if I am on something as a compliment since I don't do AS. I do get pissed when people are d**ks about it though.
    I kind of break out sometimes on my upper arms at times. I was chatting with some friends and this dude I barely know out of nowhere says, "You know its the roids that are making your arms break out."
    Some times fat a**es need to say what they think just to feel better about themselves?

Beernutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mu'min
    I agree. I take people asking if I am on something as a compliment since I don't do AS. I do get pissed when people are d**ks about it though.
    I kind of break out sometimes on my upper arms at times. I was chatting with some friends and this dude I barely know out of nowhere says, "You know its the roids that are making your arms break out."
    Some times fat a**es need to say what they think just to feel better about themselves?
    couldnt agree with you more. Pple belittle what we do to make themselves feel better, happens all the time.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Well I thought I would share this because it made me feel really good about myself today.....

Today after my workout I went into the spa at my gym with my buddy and there was like 10 girls in the pool and a couple other dudes walking around. When I took off my shirt I noticed a lot of people staring at me but didn't think anything of it, then like 2 minutes later one of the other dudes that was out there in the pool area came up to me and jokingly said "hey bro... would you mind putting your shirt back on; your making the rest of us look bad"..... lol..... I felt so good at that moment it wasn't even funny. $hit there was a time less than a year ago I wouldn't take my shirt off in front of people if you paid me. Then to have someone say that to me made me feel like all the hard work is finally paying off.

Thanks for all the inspiration and help guys.... everyone

<<LMO>>

congrats bro. Im happy for you. As i was reading your post i pictured you at that moment when the guy told you to put your shirt back on cuZ you made him look bad and i must say you must have felt awsome. That gave me a tingle down my spine..

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL.... dude it was the best reward I could ever ask for from all this hard work. I hear comments all the time, but that took the cake. I have never felt better, it just gave me more motivation to keep on going I hope we can all have moments like this to remind us why we bust our ass day in and out.

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LOL.... dude it was the best reward I could ever ask for from all this hard work. I hear comments all the time, but that took the cake. I have never felt better, it just gave me more motivation to keep on going I hope we can all have moments like this to remind us why we bust our ass day in and out.

<<LMO>>
    agreed... we all deserve moments like that. Its what keeps us going.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information