rambo is offline The Lord God

Expect a new sticky from me soon...

I know I haven't been around too much in the past weeks, but I've been working on something with Einstein from the HGH forum regarding cutting with insulin . I'm one week in, and as of now I am thoroughly impressed. We manipulate our insulin so much with our diet, that at the right doses, good things are possible.

Translation= Increasing LBM while cutting BF.

I could use help if anyone has any experiences with slin.

Hugs and Kisses,

Rambo

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Sweet..... Can't wait to see it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Are you talking EXOGENOUS slin or regular slin?

~SC~

Exogenous, fast acting forms of slin.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've used slin to get into keto fast when cutting quick. What exactly are your ideas?

That's a very dangerous practice (slin usage) so I'm afraid I've no advice I can offer on this one.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've used slin to get into keto fast when cutting quick. What exactly are your ideas?
    Essentially, following a diet similar to the sticky above, adding insulin via intramuscular injections allows for greater control of the peak. Nutrient intake is essentially the exact same, but its effects are pronounced...

No doubt about it. I may be posting the sticky when I'm done in the other forum. This is definitely experienced athletes who can monitor their intake.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That's a very dangerous practice (slin usage) so I'm afraid I've no advice I can offer on this one.

~SC~

I've seen many programs that are like that bro, and unless you really up the dose of slin injected (times in which you do as well) and carbs eaten, and are on a host of anabolics and GH, it's really not going to do much but perhaps make one diabetic.

Just saying, you'd be hard pressed to see me give advice or propose an outline on the use of something this dangerous. The implications/consequences of this are just way outta what I can deal with personally. Just CYA.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    No doubt about it. I may be posting the sticky when I'm done in the other forum. This is definitely experienced athletes who can monitor their intake.
    Good deal.
    ~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've seen many programs that are like that bro, and unless you really up the dose of slin injected (times in which you do as well) and carbs eaten, and are on a host of anabolics and GH, it's really not going to do much but perhaps make one diabetic.

~SC~
    Slin usage doesn't digress into dependence unless abused. Slin intake at almost the same times which we normally take in our PWO nutrition, with the same doses of macronutrients, does indeed have anabolic effects. Insulin is our most anabolic steroid , and we manipulate it in our diets. Adding well timed slin is only an extension.

Needless to say I also don't advocate this type of program for anyone who doesn't feel comfortable enough for it.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Slin usage doesn't digress into dependence unless abused. Slin intake at almost the same times which we normally take in our PWO nutrition, with the same doses of macronutrients, does indeed have anabolic effects. Insulin is our most anabolic steroid , and we manipulate it in our diets. Adding well timed slin is only an extension.

Needless to say I also don't advocate this type of program for anyone who doesn't feel comfortable enough for it.

Rambo...

I don't know much about the slin usage subject but why not make another "How to Bulk" sticky..... since the one from Daman was basically a copy and paste of your cutting sticky. I would create a lean mass sticky without slin use and maybe add the slin usage sticky down the road as more people would get good use out of a how to bulk sticky

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Rambo...

I don't know much about the slin usage subject but why not make another "How to Bulk" sticky..... since the one from Daman was basically a copy and paste of your cutting sticky. I would create a lean mass sticky without slin use and maybe add the slin usage sticky down the road as more people would get good use out of a how to bulk sticky

<<LMO>>
    Sure, I'll see what I can do. Bulking has never been my expertise section, but I'll see what I can dig up. I realize the slin thing might not be suited towards our target audience here, and I'll more than likely put it in the other forum.

Just wanted to let you know.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    this new experiment of your with slin seems a bit too college for me, as i am stil barely out of grade school with my intermediate knowledge of nutrition and routines.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I would be more then villing to try this out when I get my hands on a one of those things I can check blood sugar levels with if that is crucial. I have used slin while bulking and during one and a half week this cutter, didnt change a thing with my diet and it made me both bigger and harder but didnt dare to continue cause of possible fat gain. But I guess I looked harder cause of slin helping to pull water and carbs into the muscle.
    Im not super experienced with slin but I have done it enough times to baiscly know what Im doing
    Last edited by Kärnfysikern; 05-31-2004 at 05:53 AM.

Remember that unless you are on a lot of gear AND GH, it's really best left to the pros!

~SC~

Thread Information