Justarting is offline Associate Member

EXACTLY where I started 4 months ago HELP.

Alright yesterday was a high carb day, i'm just gonna completely **** this whole stupid ****en carbup bull****, im exactly where i started 4 months ago without any fat loss to show for all my hours on the excercise bike, for all the hours in the gym, for all lean protein meals, low carb days, for all the winstrol i took, for all the amps of sustanon i took I'M EXACTLY WHERE I GOD **** STARTED, NO FAT LOSS. hell i didn't even gain any muscle to compensate just stayed the exact same way and wasted my god **** life. Now im saying **** it, im doing anything, give me any diet you guys want and ill eat it, tell me to train at 3 in the mornign and ill get up and do it. I will do anything to get cut. Here is my current diet, RIP it apart, do whatever you have to, tell me when and what to eat. I DONT CARE JUST HELP ME GET CUT
    because right now I am calling this DAY 1 of my fat loss efforts.

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 1 scoop peanut butter

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop), no carb pancake mix with 1 egg and .25 tbsp of oil(only about 20 cals here)

6:00- During and post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 45grams whey

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, 2 tbsp ultra low fat cream cheese(40 cals, 4 grams protein)

I am 5'9, 175 pounds, approximately sitting at 8-9% bodyfat for 3-4 months now.... looking to get to about 5-6%
    Last edited by Justarting; 08-09-2004 at 08:54 AM.

xenithon is offline Member
    First off, *slap*in*the*face*. Feeling better? Calmed down? Its no use ranting and raving. Lets sit down and analyze. I am guessing you wake up late, do cardio in the AM and that is why you only eat at 12. If not, first mistake!

I would suggest P/C instead of P/F but either way should do. I say ditch the PB and make it something like olive/flax oil with the tuna, along with some salad greens for fiber.

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop), no carb pancake mix with 1 egg and .25 tbsp of oil(only about 20 cals here)
    WTF are you having the pancake for? Useless IMO. Have the steak with a salad, or better yet an ACTUAL lean meat (which steak is not really considered as) such as fish, chicken, turkey etc. and have the salad with some olive oil dressing.

6:00- During and post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 45grams whey
    Have this PWO, not during. During, drink water, water and more water.

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli
    The oats is fine since its PPWO. Try something different perhaps, like brown rice, yams etc. Keep the fibrous veg, but this must be a really lean meat - NO STEAK! Have a white fish or chicken, since it is a P/C meal you want to minimize fat content. Also, if you finish training and have the PPWO shake at 6, make this meal at around 7. Don't want to miss your window.

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, 2 tbsp ultra low fat cream cheese(40 cals, 4 grams protein)
    If the previous meal was at 7, have this around 11pm. The chicken is fine. Get rid of the crappy cream cheese and have a salad with healthy-oil dressing, or a handful of nuts. Also if you go to bed at 2, have something prebed like some cottage cheese and flax.

This is just a quick makeover. Please provide more info on your training times, methods, and why the slightly unconventional hours.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO base your cutting diet like this bro

CARDIO
    pro/ fat
    pro/ fat
    pro/ fat
    LIFT
    PWO pro/ carb
    pro/ carb
    pro/ fat

DCB

okay lol, i just did an hour of 50 minutes of cardio and i cooled off a bit, i understand your suggestion about the pro/ carb meal, but it is post cardio, so i think it should remain as pro/fat, and yes i get up late and do cardio lol. here is my edited plan now, any better? Oh i probly also should hav ementioned, i haven't tried the diet i posted yet, i just created it a while ago and wanted to see what you guys think.

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop, chicken, or fish), about 25 grams worht of egg whites(equally to about 120 calories)

5:30- During workout- 50 grams dextrose(I put this during workout so as to maximize my insulin spike at the END of my workout, making the whey protein optimally absorbed)

6:00- 2 scoops optimum whey, 46 grams protein

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak(the steak is actually top sirlion, and actually veyr lean) or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, Vinegar and oil salad

If you are cutting, I fully agree with DCB - make post cardio P/F. Thus, have a clean protein with something like olive/flax oil, though all natural PB would suffice. IMO keep the shakes for PWO and bedtime, not after cardio. Have 2 cans of tuna if ya need the extra protein.

3pm meal - once again why steak AND eggs? Have the steak and a salad. Watch out though and don'd add too much fat in a dressing for the salad since the steak normally has a lot. IMO if you are having steak have some other fibrous veg like brocolli, cauliflower etc. If it is a leaner meat like fish or chicken, have a salad with olive/flax/nut oil.

5:30 and 6:00 - no, no, no. I seriously suggest NOT having dex while training. Have a shake at 6 when you are finished with the whey and the dex together. If you REALLY want to separate them (a waste IMO) then have the dex shake immediately after your last set, and the whey shake about 10 minutes later max.

8:00 - as I said before, you have that window of opportunity you DON'T want to miss. Thus move this meal to 7 or 7:15. 2 hours after your shake is way too late. As before, ditch the steak for something VERY lean like fish, turkey, or the very lean cut of pork (don't know what it's called, I'm Jewish ). Even the top sirloin has fat in it, enough to disuade you from using it PPWO. Other meals its ok.

12:00 - woohoo, a meal which needs no change

IMO I would alter the times slightly to adjust to your cardio and lifting routine and to build onto what DCB suggested:

12 - P/F
    3 - P/F
    6 - PWO (dex and whey)
    7 - PPWO (LEAN protein and oats/yams/rice/beans)
    11 - P/F
    2 - prebed meal (slow protein and healthy fat. Try some cottage with flax, egg whites, PB, nuts etc. I would shoot for 25-35g protein and 10-15g fat)

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    In BOLD bro..

Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    okay lol, i just did an hour of 50 minutes of cardio and i cooled off a bit, i understand your suggestion about the pro/ carb meal, but it is post cardio, so i think it should remain as pro/fat, and yes i get up late and do cardio lol. here is my edited plan now, any better? Oh i probly also should hav ementioned, i haven't tried the diet i posted yet, i just created it a while ago and wanted to see what you guys think.

Is the peanut butter natural? Make it 2 tablespoons (15g of fat)

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop, chicken, or fish), about 25 grams worht of egg whites(equally to about 120 calories)

You need a fat here (almods/flax oil/olive oil/natty pb)

5:30- During workout- 50 grams dextrose(I put this during workout so as to maximize my insulin spike at the END of my workout, making the whey protein optimally absorbed)

You shouldn't be having the shake DURING workout, save it for after.
    6:00- 2 scoops optimum whey, 46 grams protein

Put this meal at 12am and add a fat, I recommend flax

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak(the steak is actually top sirlion, and actually veyr lean) or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

Put this meal at 6pm and change the 1 cup of oats to half a cup of brown rice.

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, Vinegar and oil salad

Put this meal at 8pm
    Last edited by slizzut; 08-09-2004 at 11:24 AM.

ohhhh so basically switch up the whey protein with my last meal of the day....? How's this one looking now slizzut?

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 2 scoop peanut butter Do you really think i need 2 tbsp's thats about 85 extra cals, and yes it is natural.

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop, chicken, or fish), about 25 grams worht of egg whites(equally to about 120 calories), 1 scoop natty pbDo you think i shoulld be combing the fat with the carbs(vegetables)?

6:00- Post workout- 50 grams dextrose(I put this during workout so as to maximize my insulin spike at the END of my workout, making the whey protein optimally absorbed)

6:15 1 cup oats, Lean meat, either steak(the steak is actually top sirlion, and actually veyr lean) or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli Is it possible to keep the oats as i loathe brown rice, and i've been told that oats is just as effective, loaded with fibre as well?

8:00- 2 Large chicken breasts, Vinegar and oil salad

12:00 2 scoops optimum whey, 1 tbsp flax oil

In total there i get about 2140 calories, should i carb up every so often, is that too many calories? It seems very bareable to me however and im anxious to start.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    ohhhh so basically switch up the whey protein with my last meal of the day....? How's this one looking now slizzut?

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 2 scoop peanut butter Do you really think i need 2 tbsp's thats about 85 extra cals, and yes it is natural.

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop, chicken, or fish), about 25 grams worht of egg whites(equally to about 120 calories), 1 scoop natty pbDo you think i shoulld be combing the fat with the carbs(vegetables)?

6:00- Post workout- 50 grams dextrose(I put this during workout so as to maximize my insulin spike at the END of my workout, making the whey protein optimally absorbed)

6:15 1 cup oats, Lean meat, either steak(the steak is actually top sirlion, and actually veyr lean) or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli Is it possible to keep the oats as i loathe brown rice, and i've been told that oats is just as effective, loaded with fibre as well?

In total there i get about 2140 calories, should i carb up every so often, is that too many calories? It seems very bareable to me however and im anxious to start.
    You're getting there bro. Don't worry about added calories from EFA's. They will do you more good than harm. 2,140 calories should work just fine, and good luck. Oats are okay ppwo. You can also try sweet potatos, or even white rice there.

Check the bold:

Yes, get at least 15g fat. 2 tblspoons should suffice. I would go for all whole food, rather than a mix of tuna and whey.

The salad is all fibrous veges. They have negligible calories/carbs so its perfectly fine to have the fats here. But, since you had PB earlier, I would suggest and oil based dressing such as olive, flax, walnut oil etc. Once again, A STEAK IS ENOUGH no need for steak and eggs!

For about the 4th time now , make this dex and whey, in a shake right after your workout. No shake during workout, no need to separate.

Oats is fine. Just try some alternatives else you may get bored and sick of oats. Yams, rice, beans etc. are all supreme choices for PPWO carbs. For the 4th time again , don't have the steak, have something leaner (white fish, turkey etc.)

Perfect, but make it an hour after your PWO shake, NOT 2 hours.

Is this prebed? If so the whey is too fast acting. Rather have something like cottage, eggwhites, tuna etc. with the flax. If you are like me and cannot sleep after having whole food prebed, get a slow digesting powder such as egg protein, casein etc.

Depends on how you feel bro. I personally have to carb up once a week. Its both a physical and a mental boost. Try for a week or two without a carb up and see how you respond. Only YOUR body can tell you what you need.

Thread Information