AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Who to go to for A BODYBUILDER like diet?

hey bros hope everyone is doing good,

ive been wondering if theres anyone out there to help me out on what to eat im tired of the same schedule. i was thinking of going to a nutritionist, just dont know where to find one. where do most pro bodybuilders get there diet and what calculations do they do to find out how many caolories, fats, protein, and carbs they need?

ps help please

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    SwoleCat
    Diet Guru Vet

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    if you want someone to make a diet for you and are willing to pay for it, i suggest swolecat. i personally don't need it myself, but i always think about investing some money with swole's services just cause he knows so much and i would just feel completely confident being on a plan that was provided by him. swole all the way bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Thank you guys for mentioning me, that's very cool of ya!

~SC~

yessir ive hit up swolecat for diet before just curious of where bodybuilders go for their diets well swole man looks like your my boy ill hit you with a pm big guy

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    can't go wrong with that mf'er...lol look at him!

and look at some b4 and afters of his clients.

Dr. Phil

Chad Nicholls is big time also, however, I do not know anything about him so don't flame me. Just trying to help the guy out.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    SwoleCat
    Diet Guru Vet
    yup yup, come feb i am deff going to send my funds to his ass! hahhaa i need all the dieting (cutting) help i can get. diet is my weakness and iam too hard headed to learn. but swole is your man for sure

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yup yup, come feb i am deff going to send my funds to his ass! hahhaa i need all the dieting (cutting) help i can get. diet is my weakness and iam too hard headed to learn. but swole is your man for sure
    I can't help you, you are flipping me off in your avatar.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    can't go wrong with that mf'er...lol look at him!

and look at some b4 and afters of his clients.

where are the before and after pics bro??? im curious to check out their progress thanks man

mikeh is offline New Member
    Here's the link ...

vizual-x-cellence

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy

Yeah, he was a diligent guy, stayed with me, let me guide him, and he did very well.

He should still be appearing in a mag too, as I submitted his pictures because they liked his look.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    not to take anything away from anyone, but you might wanna consider finding a local bodybuilding guru that you can work with one on one and in person. I have been working with a former professional bodybuilder who not only has self experience, but also experience with other body builders and a Nutrition and Exercise Physiology degree as well. On top of the diet that I get, I also get weekly one on one sessions where i get bodyfat measured, workout plans, and posing lessons. All for a decent price. Though the online guys have a lot of experience and great reputations,there really is nothing like working one on one with someone in person. JMO
    Last edited by bigsd67; 10-01-2004 at 03:49 PM.

that true bro sounds like your with a winnder no doubt how much does all that run you monthly?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    not to take anything away from anyone, but you might wanna consider finding a local bodybuilding guru that you can work with one on one and in person. I have been working with a former professional bodybuilder who not only has self experience, but also experience with other body builders and a Nutrition and Exercise Physiology degree as well. On top of the diet that I get, I also get weekly one on one sessions where i get bodyfat measured, workout plans, and posing lessons. All for a decent price. Though the online guys have a lot of experience and great reputations,there really is nothing like working one on one with someone in person. JMO
    Oh no, not to take anything away from anyone.

Then why piss on such a thread w/a slap in the face? It's cool to have an opinion, yes, but when it's a non-sequitor as seen here, it leaves it to be questioned. Ah well, to each his own, you are entitled to your opinion of course, and I am actually glad you offered what you did. Simply because now you've prompted me to pump on-line training instruction!

On a serious note now that this has been brought up, it's ironic because people who fail time and time again w/local trainers make up the MAJORITY of my clientele. Go figure!! (Hence the reason people seek the Net for such types of virtual aides. Trust me, there are 1000's of people who do this)

So, it's exactly opposite of your situation, and it's pretty darn successful, but I'm guaging on-line trainer success by my own success, not by all of those who own/operate a training biz. It's a hot thing to do, yup, but it's really intricate in gathering a reputation/exposure to where you can live off of working virtually. Truly wonderful.

I do have training instruction, cover all exercises, I don't like bodyfat measurements but every TWO months as any sooner is just silly, and we utilize other measurement methods to guage progress. The only difference is that I cannot reach everyone to get a workout IN with them in person. Other than that, only format is the diff. However, most are intelligent enough to realize that as long as they follow the instruction from the trainer, it doesn't matter if the trainer says what to do over the phone, in person, via e-mail, IM, written letter, coke bottle out to sea, etc. As long as what you are doing works, it will work, regardless of the delivery method.

It's all in communication/reception/application, and it's the wave of the future, bet on that. I just jumped in far earlier than anyone else. Not to take anything away from anyone, of course.

Hey, like I said, we all have our opinions, and you know I'll give mine. There is a place for a local trainer, sure, if you can find one you like! If you can find someone locally who has a great rep, go for it! Simply do what you wish actually, as everyone will differ in decision making. If you cannot locate a good local trainer/instruction, there is absolutely nothing wrong in working virtually w/someone. I won't lie, it takes a special person to be able to apply on-line instruction, as many who work w/trainers in person need "hand holding" in the gym. Those who can bye-pass this and take control of THEIR bodies by learning about them, educating themselves, etc., so they don't HAVE to rely on local trainers, are far better of in the end anyhow. My goal is not to train people endlessly for months on end. I want to get them in, change them to how they wish to be, and give them the tools to manipulate their look at any time in the future, using very sound principles.

It's all in the message.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 10-01-2004 at 06:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    that true bro sounds like your with a winnder no doubt how much does all that run you monthly?
    I received your p.m.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Then why piss on such a thread w/a slap in the face? It's cool to have an opinion, yes, but when it's a non-sequitor as seen here, it leaves it to be questioned. Ah well, to each his own, you are entitled to your opinion of course, and I am actually glad you offered what you did. Simply because now you've prompted me to pump on-line training instruction!

On a serious note now that this has been brought up, it's ironic because people who fail time and time again w/local trainers make up the MAJORITY of my clientele. Go figure!! (Hence the reason people seek the Net for such types of virtual aides. Trust me, there are 1000's of people who do this)

So, it's exactly opposite of your situation, and it's pretty darn successful, but I'm guaging on-line trainer success by my own success, not by all of those who own/operate a training biz. It's a hot thing to do, yup, but it's really intricate in gathering a reputation/exposure to where you can live off of working virtually. Truly wonderful.

I do have training instruction, cover all exercises, I don't like bodyfat measurements but every TWO months as any sooner is just silly, and we utilize other measurement methods to guage progress. The only difference is that I cannot reach everyone to get a workout IN with them in person. Other than that, only format is the diff. However, most are intelligent enough to realize that as long as they follow the instruction from the trainer, it doesn't matter if the trainer says what to do over the phone, in person, via e-mail, IM, written letter, coke bottle out to sea, etc. As long as what you are doing works, it will work, regardless of the delivery method.

It's all in communication/reception/application, and it's the wave of the future, bet on that. I just jumped in far earlier than anyone else. Not to take anything away from anyone, of course.

Hey, like I said, we all have our opinions, and you know I'll give mine. There is a place for a local trainer, sure, if you can find one you like! If you can find someone locally who has a great rep, go for it! Simply do what you wish actually, as everyone will differ in decision making. If you cannot locate a good local trainer/instruction, there is absolutely nothing wrong in working virtually w/someone. I won't lie, it takes a special person to be able to apply on-line instruction, as many who work w/trainers in person need "hand holding" in the gym. Those who can bye-pass this and take control of THEIR bodies by learning about them, educating themselves, etc., so they don't HAVE to rely on local trainers, are far better of in the end anyhow. My goal is not to train people endlessly for months on end. I want to get them in, change them to how they wish to be, and give them the tools to manipulate their look at any time in the future, using very sound principles.

It's all in the message.

~SC~

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you cannot locate a good local trainer/instruction, there is absolutely nothing wrong in working virtually w/someone.
    ~SC~
    I agree with that statement whole heartedly, I was just suggesting other options...I'm not "pissing on anyone.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    swolecat is local for me!

swole i what was your website again brother??

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    LMAO

F*cking Iron.....

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    swole i what was your website again brother??
    It's in my sig bruh!

~SC~

guess 21 hours of school got the best out of me on that one kid!

collar is offline Anabolic Member

It's all in the message.

~SC~
    i agree with this ....

go with swole man
    he knows what his talking bout...
    and he will explain things..
    not like most trainers give u program u pay them and they run off....

good luck with it......

Thread Information