Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem617
    hey rotary,
    why don't you try going into a store in slovakia, italy or hungary (where i'll be in two weeks and try asking for- whey protein w/skim milk and complex carb powder, glutamine banana) see what they tell you.

Everyone else here was being helpful but it was you who had to insult. You just don't get it man. I'm trying to find as many healthy foods as I know. maybe when you get over 1k in posts and know what you;re talking about you can judge. I don't have the luxury of having a 9-5job that makes me do the same routine day in and day out.
    Does this site have an ignore button that will filter out critics like this one line whino.
    Mate I live in Asia, every hotel has a gym. I carry protein with me wherever I go. If you want it bad enough you will find a way to make it happen, even if that means just doing pressups in the hotel room. There is not an excuse you can give than can't be overcome with some will power.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Not good here man, not good.

You wonder why no one is helping you? Take a look at what you wrote!

You're twisted! It's evident you can't follow SIMPLE directions, so just forget it and leave.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 01-02-2005 at 09:50 AM.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Train hard,eat rite,rest and ull get a body like him got a book about nutrition the best book bout nutrition if u want it pm me

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Read through this link that was posted by another member : http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=75729

Check up the diet forum and read for yourself on how certain foods and their elements interact with the body. Then once you have a decent understanding you should be able to compile your own "list".

And don't fight back if someone calls you a name. Just hit the Report Post button....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information