KingMike is offline Associate Member

critique photos. loose skin?

Been at this crap for too long. Always end up at 175-180 pounds depending on creatine. I think I am spinning my wheels trying to lose skin, not fat. I diet hard for 2,3 4 months at a time with PERFECT diet and cardio 9-12 times a week with a 3-5 day split of lifting. I always look better after cheating. I do not think that if that was fat I would fill up and look better. It has to be skin. Someone HELp me end this madnes. My life is horroble all the time. I look forward too nothing. It is not the fact that I can'nt deal with loose skin (I used to be 290 lbs.) It is just that I hate wasting my time cutting when I could be building muscle and not worrying about cutting. I would rather be 230 pounds of muscle and fat that be skinny and have this loose skin look. I have tried CKD, low carb, high carb, moderate protein, high protein, I always end up the same. hell, I even did the warrior diet and ended up the same. I have not done a crunch in 5 months becasue I thought it would pronounce the skin problem. Sorry for ranting but I need serioud guidance.

chest6 is offline Banned
    is it just me or is there spost to be photos here?

ThePump is offline Member
    deff just you... now why would you get that confused with the title of the thread?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yeah those photos tell it all.

~SC~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    is it just me or is there spost to be photos here?

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    damn. as far as i know, surgery is the only way to get rid of that skin.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    that pic isn't very good bro but loose skin i dunno but good luck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Surgery is the only way to repair that.

Belt lipectomy.

~SC~

Thanks SC, your words are gold to me. What wouls you do in my shoes if surgery was not an option. i mean I do not compete in anything. I just want to look better and feel better and I I do compared to the 250+ pounds I was 3 years ago. I love lifting and getting stronger and growing and it does look ALOT better when I am filled out. When I bulk up to 190-195 my abs appear for some reason.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    I just lightened your pic in one of my photo programs and yes that is very loose skin.

Surgery may be the only option for that however I admire the fact that you posted your pic and admire the fact that from the looks of it, you have come a long way with your fat loss journey. (correct me if I am wrong)

Nice job.

Thank you Buff. I spent a little over a year of my life eating moderate carbs, high protein and 30 grams of fat a day. I cheated on Sunday with 4,5, sometimes 6 k calories. I used this method to get to around 185. I loved life. Ever since then with high fat, no carb, no cheats, it has made me hate the world. I might wake up and do eaxactly what I used to do but use my food combing knowldge I have learned from the board. I want my life back, I want to look forward to eating food on Sunday, I want to like people again. So what if I go up 10 pounds, I bet my squat and bench would also go up. Thanks again everyone. I am going to wake up and eat 2500 calories a day (except Sunday) and use my weight lifting as the tool and stop all cardio.

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMike
    Thank you Buff. I spent a little over a year of my life eating moderate carbs, high protein and 30 grams of fat a day. I cheated on Sunday with 4,5, sometimes 6 k calories. I used this method to get to around 185. I loved life. Ever since then with high fat, no carb, no cheats, it has made me hate the world. I might wake up and do eaxactly what I used to do but use my food combing knowldge I have learned from the board. I want my life back, I want to look forward to eating food on Sunday, I want to like people again. So what if I go up 10 pounds, I bet my squat and bench would also go up. Thanks again everyone. I am going to wake up and eat 2500 calories a day (except Sunday) and use my weight lifting as the tool and stop all cardio.
    No carbs, No cheats?

Man, I would hate life too! With a diet like that all you are doing is setting your self up for disasster. Your body NEEDS carbs, especially pwo and ppwo.

My suggestion would be to re-access your diet and post it up.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I do admire you for posting those pics. I agree with others I think surgery is the only way to get rid of that. I think that will always be there unless surgery is done..then again im no doctor.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    IMO you may be able to help the situation if you bulked up a bit. I have some loose skin around my waist line too. Not quite as bad as your case but still gets me down. I am seeing a cosmetic surgeon next month.

assiason is offline New Member
    hey man i feel your pain my sister had gastric bypass about 4 years ago went from 245lbs to 128lbs in 15 months. She looks great but when she lifter her shirt sh had more skin than she knew what to deal with. The doc told her the only thing to do was a tummy tuck and i also remember her telling me how they also tightened her abs up too! you'll have to ask a doc about that one. But now she looks great she is super pale so you can see the scaring but at least 80% physical improvement. Hope this helps

Thread Information