LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

Nutrition when doing cardio PWO

OK well im off in a bit to do legs and calves. my knees are pretty sore so it will be a light leg workout.

then i plan on doing 20 mins cardio.

im cutting right now so dropping fat is much more important than leg growth.

should i drop the dex pwo? maybe just take in carbs ppwo instead of both pwo and ppwo?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    OK well im off in a bit to do legs and calves. my knees are pretty sore so it will be a light leg workout.

then i plan on doing 20 mins cardio.

im cutting right now so dropping fat is much more important than leg growth.

should i drop the dex pwo? maybe just take in carbs ppwo instead of both pwo and ppwo?
    If you work your legs out hard, that in and of itself is far more powerfull in terms of weight loss than cardio. I would not suggest doing cardio after legs.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    If you work your legs out hard, that in and of itself is far more powerfull in terms of weight loss than cardio. I would not suggest doing cardio after legs.
    i said it will be a light leg workout because my knees arent doin so hot right ow. ya i couldnt do cardio pwo if i was going all out.

i talked to maraxus about it on aim. whey and then a few rice cakes later should be fine.
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 02-10-2006 at 11:42 AM.

Thread Information