Massacre is offline Senior Member

I start cutting in 2 weeks...

I am currently 223lbs(from 250lbs). 6ft. about 7-8%bf. I am currently doing 30minutes of cardio 4x a week. I am planning to do a show in June and my question is should I bump up my cardio to 45 or 1hour when I start cutting. I did 45 minuts 5x a week last year for a test drive and I got extremely flat. I'm trying to avoid that but then again my diet is alot diffrent then it was last year(thank you Nark).

So what do you all think? Also, another question... Dextrose PWO while cutting? YES or NO?

My guess would be YES!

Kakashi...! is offline Junior Member
    Yesss!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i would up the days before the time. like another day w/30mins, once you get to 5 days, start bumping the time by 5mins per session/per week (so, now we're at 35mins 5x a week). do that until you get to 45 mins 5 days a week, then if you feel you need it at that point, go up to 6, then 7 days per week. you just have to pay attention to how your body is changing and roll with it.

as for the DEX: i would keep it. i have tried both, and liked the DEX better, results wise. also, when im cutting i always feel like shit...except for that 20 min sugar high i get from the dextrose. then i feel like shit again...but its worth it!!

Thread Information