Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

diet for morning training

my new situation is such that I only have time early in the morning to W/O. so I will be waking at 4:30am and getting to the gym at 5:00 to train for 45 minutes get home,shower,eat again and go to work. I have never been able to eat big before training because i always end up throwing it up or almost throwing it up, and then that keeps me from my post WO meal. I am tossing around an idea that might work but I am looking for more opinions on it. here it is. I am wondering if my pre-workout meal is sufficient and will allow enough time to be used as fuel or not.....

4:30am wake up

40gm whey isolate/1/2 cup oates/2 tablespoons olive oil

5:00am train

6:00am PWO cooked oats/sirloin steak/ glass skim milk

8:30am

4 cans of tuna 2 tablespoons full fat mayo

11:30am

chicken breast/sweet potato or baked red potato

2:30pm

prtoein shake/olive oil

5:30pm

baked chicken/broccoli/potatoes

8:30pm

egg salad w/ avacadoes 9 whole eggs 1 avacado

few scoops Peanut butter/2 scoops whey

I have lost a lot of weight when my son was born b/c we had to be at the hospital for a week and I didnt even feel right about leaving to train and eat properly b/c priorities you know, so i shrank down from 235 to 215!!! (cut out gear as well) is this a sufficient plan to gain some of that weight back, I have been training differently lately and have got my bf% down considerably to 11% I am 5'10"...thanks!!! BITTA

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    anyone?

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by BITTAPART2
    my new situation is such that I only have time early in the morning to W/O. so I will be waking at 4:30am and getting to the gym at 5:00 to train for 45 minutes get home,shower,eat again and go to work. I have never been able to eat big before training because i always end up throwing it up or almost throwing it up, and then that keeps me from my post WO meal. I am tossing around an idea that might work but I am looking for more opinions on it. here it is. I am wondering if my pre-workout meal is sufficient and will allow enough time to be used as fuel or not.....

4:30am wake up

40gm whey isolate/1/2 cup oates/2 tablespoons olive oil

5:00am train

6:00am PWO cooked oats/sirloin steak/ glass skim milki love meat in the morning too

8:30am

4 cans of tuna 2 tablespoons full fat mayo4 cans of tuna seems extreme her based on what you are eating in your other meals, that is also probably too much protein in one sitting

11:30am

chicken breast/sweet potato or baked red potato

2:30pm

prtoein shake/olive oilif this is for convenience that's fine but i would try and make this whole food

5:30pm

baked chicken/broccoli/potatoes

8:30pm

egg salad w/ avacadoes 9 whole eggs 1 avacado

few scoops Peanut butter/2 scoops whey

I have lost a lot of weight when my son was born b/c we had to be at the hospital for a week and I didnt even feel right about leaving to train and eat properly b/c priorities you know, so i shrank down from 235 to 215!!! (cut out gear as well) is this a sufficient plan to gain some of that weight back, I have been training differently lately and have got my bf% down considerably to 11% I am 5'10"...thanks!!! BITTA

you didn't post all of your amounts, but this looks fine as long as you are eating enough, or not too much of what you have listed without amounts.

Thread Information