kyjelly is offline Banned

Carbs make you bigger??

For some reason, I saw them only as an energy source. But as in bulking diets, they must make you big I suppose? Is this any carbs? or only complex? Of course complex is better for you.

**Also, is Honey Wheat Bread good to eat?** As in carb wise?
    Last edited by kyjelly; 04-02-2006 at 10:49 AM.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    IMO any wheat bread is fine if you're bulking. i keep my diet clean, but i allow for other carbs such as wheat bread instead of oats and brown rice all the time. i avoided it while cutting.

take some R-ALA and carbs will make u bigger.

honey wheat is probably ok, but i wonder sometimes if the wheat is whole or just flavoring, i suck it up and eat whole wheat bread, bagels, all that crap

Well, carbs are energy, more energy gives you the ability to workout harder and heavier, hence more muscle mass. Your body turns to carbs for energy, it doesnt go to protien for energy unless it absolutely has to, and this you dont want. So Stayinstacked says eat up. You just gotta say **** it sometimes and eat everything, I say eat your bagels, eat your Big Macs, eat your cheesy grits. Arnold Schwarzenegger used to eat bagels all the time, so to hell with all the bagel bashers.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spittin' 'n cussin'
    take some R-ALA and carbs will make u bigger.

honey wheat is probably ok, but i wonder sometimes if the wheat is whole or just flavoring, i suck it up and eat whole wheat bread, bagels, all that crap
    good call on the R-ALA. yah, I eat whole wheat bread/bagels when bulking.

MarkyMark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kyjelly
    For some reason, I saw them only as an energy source. But as in bulking diets, they must make you big I suppose? Is this any carbs? or only complex? Of course complex is better for you.

**Also, is Honey Wheat Bread good to eat?** As in carb wise?

Hey pal originally bread was 60% protein, unfortunately now it is sadly not. However, I am a real fan of ezekiel bread.. whether bulking or cutting it is by far some of the best breads on the market.

Most breads on the market have many ingredients added.. so if your cutting you should be more concerned with what bread your consuming.. and how many slices..

good luck

Thread Information