Venum is offline Member

2 weeks to shed a few..

I am going to the carribean may 13th and I was wondering what kind of fat loss can occur in such a small period of time...I can cut my carbs way down to just about 100, from 300 I eat now...I won't be doing cardio, I can't get myself to wake up at 5am to go run outside before work..lazy, I know, say what you will....do I have a shot at shedding a few from diet alone in 2 weeks? Also, I have pills that remove temporary water weight for people going on vacation, doing shows, etc...will that help? I will be on nolva dont know if I can mix the two...some help would be appreciated thanks guys

suckysucky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Venum
    I am going to the carribean may 13th and I was wondering what kind of fat loss can occur in such a small period of time...I can cut my carbs way down to just about 100, from 300 I eat now...I won't be doing cardio, I can't get myself to wake up at 5am to go run outside before work..lazy, I know, say what you will....do I have a shot at shedding a few from diet alone in 2 weeks? Also, I have pills that remove temporary water weight for people going on vacation, doing shows, etc...will that help? I will be on nolva dont know if I can mix the two...some help would be appreciated thanks guys
    You can lose a pound a day. Its going to suck and you are going to lose muscle also. You must have cardio in there though. I have done it before numerous times for wrestling and $hit. Its just going to be a miserbale 2 weeks, and your not going to have energy to work out

Venum is offline Member
    I plan on doing very little cardio, I want to see what I can lose with diet alone

Thread Information