lc1987 is offline Associate Member

plain sugar instead of dex?

a lot of people has been asking about dextrose lately so i'm just wondering, since that dex is pretty much sugar, can you just use plain sugar? is it ok to take it while cutting?

TR'05 is offline Member
    Plain "table" sugar isn't the same as dextrose. I believe, and someone please correct me if i'm wrong, plain sugar is a split between glucose and fructose. Dextrose is just plain glucose, which is what you need to replenish glycogen.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by lc1987
    a lot of people has been asking about dextrose lately so i'm just wondering, since that dex is pretty much sugar, can you just use plain sugar? is it ok to take it while cutting?

if you have no dex

sugar will surfies
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    dex is best, but yes sugar will do....dex is corn sugar...right??? all i do know is it is better...imo just buy some, its not that much, and mixed with some whey and some glutamine, is the perfect PWO combo...

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    someone said that cane sugar(tbl sugar) is worse for your health...any truth to this? Or is it just another thing you have to ignore because "everything" gives you cancer etc?

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    no truth to it

Quote Originally Posted by Myka
    someone said that cane sugar(tbl sugar) is worse for your health...any truth to this? Or is it just another thing you have to ignore because "everything" gives you cancer etc?
    it probably one of those theory. the doctor even told me to stop taking creatine because it's gonna mess with my kidney or something like that.

wolfstriked is offline Associate Member
    I have kidney problems and creatine doesnt agree with me.Be careful with it.

Table sugar will work in a bind but I find grape juice is better.It has the most bioflavanoids and lower fructose than other fruit drinks.Im talking about pure grape juice(purple kind) like welches.White grapes have a lot of fructose so stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstriked
    I have kidney problems and creatine doesnt agree with me.Be careful with it.

Table sugar will work in a bind but I find grape juice is better.It has the most bioflavanoids and lower fructose than other fruit drinks.Im talking about pure grape juice(purple kind) like welches.White grapes have a lot of fructose so stay away.
    i was reading an article about creatine. it says it doesn't affect your kidney. i'm confuse.

It causes me some issues.I have an existing condition so that may be the reason why.I would use the ECC stuff since it allows you to take a smaller amount to get the same effect.

jdh
    jdh is offline Associate Member
    if you have to use tablesugar go ahead. its just not as high glycemic as dextrose.

Quote Originally Posted by jdh
    if you have to use tablesugar go ahead. its just not as high glycemic as dextrose.

Hehe hardcore to the max.Table sugar is for pussies we want something even worse!!! Dextrose is killer stuff and thats what we use

Thread Information