daytrader is offline Member

daytrader needs help tequin his cutting diet

i posted my diet in my pic threadhttp://forums.steroid .com/showthread.php?t=246588... but havent got too many responses to it... so i figured id post here.... i started at about 6'3 242lbs and approx 18-19bf... now im down to around 222-224 aprox 14-15%bf... my goal is i really wanna get in the 9-11% range ... gradually... to minimize muscle loss(obviously).... i think im pretty close... but would you guys like to make any adjustments?... the only supps i take are multi, vit c, l arginine, and ive recently started with redline fat burner and CLA,,,, i drink plenty of water, a couple cups of coffee a day.... and a diet soda about 2wice a week(when it gets tough ).... so let me know what ya think

930am-wakeup- protein shake- 24gs of protein
    30mins later- 3/4 cup oatmeal(once a week i switch the oatmeal for 130gs of yam i just started doing this), 4-5egg whites, 1whole egg

1215- 1 cup of brown rice, 8oz chicken breast

3:00- 1 salmon burger(10gs of fat 23 gs of protein), 3oz chicken breast

4or 415 preworkout- 1/2cup oats with 1 scoop protein
    445-lift

615-postworkout- 1 1/2 scoops(36gs of protein 8gs of carbs)
    1 cup white rice(started using this in place of gatorade this week)
    1 bannna

730-8ish PPWO- 150gs of yam with lean ground beef or chicken breast again, typically 8oz or as much as needed

1030ish- 1 whole egg, 5whites, 1 scoop of natty PB and as much chicken as needed to get this meal to 40gs of protein (i have a food scale)

1230(b4 bed)... i can of tuna and 1/4-1/2 a cup of cottage cheese

white rice in place of gatorade?

daytrader is offline Member
    Bumppp??,.... ok i think im gonna cut out the nuts and cottage cheese... ill use some flax and fishy oils... and i think im gonna cut oatmeal in place of cream of wheat... i seem to hold oatmeall.... im real open to suggestions here so any help??.... also im THINKING of cutting all Protein powders and eating just all whole foods..... any thoughts suggestions??

Cardio? i NORmally do it after a pro/fat meal bout 2 1/2-3hrs after that meal... but was thinking of waking up earlier and doing it in the morning... wou.ld that burn too much muscle??

I was also read something about not suppose to mix proteins(ie one meal i have salmon and chicken together) is this a problem?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That layout is all over the place, meals are all over the place, and it really makes no sense fundamentally. My suggestion would be to take some time and read/understand the "how to cut" sample approach atop the page here as a general guide in which to make many an improvement.

~SC~

Thread Information