train4life05 is offline Banned

Exclamation bulkin???its not workin....help please!!!

iv been traing for around 2 years and i started out at 10 stone 5 lbs and steadly increased upto 13.but iv stopped iv been 13 stone for the last 5 months!!!!!and i cant seam to put anymore weight on,im eating good solid protein filled meals and im eating carbs but its still the same can you guys help me out?!!?i do a 4 day split routine which iv already had checked out and its getting me stronger, so my routine is not an issue.

heres a sample day:

breakfast 7-8 am-dont have much time cuz getting ready for collage,2 whole toast w/ no about a pint of no fat milk.

snack 9.30-10.10 am-optimum whey protein shake w/ no fat milk

snack 11.15-11.30 am-tuna sandwiches w/ milk or health bar

dinner 12.30-1.30 pm-1 litre of semi simmed milk

pre workout 3.30-4.30 pm-optimum whey protein shake w/ no fat milk

after workout 5.30-7.00 pm-optimum whey protein shake w/ no fat milk

8-10.30 pm-chicken breast w/ potatos

to me that looks fairly decent but it aint working know more so please help me out.

also i thought that the most protein that your body could take at any given time was 30 g but im seeing in other guys sample diets that their eating around 40 + per meal??

and one last question when you guys say oats,do you mean without anything with them?and would quaker oats be an example of oats?

please help me out guys need some advice!

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Don't mean to be rude, but your diet is crap. Way too many liquids. Not enough real food.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=113010
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=39010

Good luck.

1buffsob
    Last edited by 1buffsob; 07-06-2006 at 12:46 PM.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    like buff said you need to revamp the diet eat eat eat til you can't eat then eat more. The link he gave you is very good to get you started. Also try this link out http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...hlight=college this has some pretty good tips for college. Also one last thing if your serious about getting big then you need to make sacrifices, like you said your first meal not enough time to eat nope go to bed earlier wake up earlier you gotta be able to get all your meals in and not half ass yourself it's rough even with school anbd studying but you just gotta get your stuff straight and then you'll be on your way. Good luck bro

Exclamation

cheers for the help budds,so if im taking too many protein shakes....how many is exceptable?and how much protein am i allowed to take at any given time because i thought it was 30 g but according to them websites you can go up to 60?please let me know asap........much apprciated budds

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    fill out your profile man, and provide some stats if you could. we don't know anything about you or your body

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by train4life05
    cheers for the help budds,so if im taking too many protein shakes....how many is exceptable?and how much protein am i allowed to take at any given time because i thought it was 30 g but according to them websites you can go up to 60?please let me know asap........much apprciated budds
    everyone has a diffrent number some say 30 some 50. What I would suggest is split up your protein evenly between all meals like I do roughly 45-50g per meal so as not to have one meal 70 and another 20 if you get my drift. I would limit shakes to pre and postwork out maybe a bedtime shake. Personally shakes don't fill me up and soon after I need to eat, but you can;t go wrong with some good ol beef, chicken, tuna and so on.

seriously cheers for the advice just what i needed to know!!gona start me eatin properly tomorrow and ill keep you's updated ....................before i go how many carbs should i be looking to intake in comparisment to my protein?and when you guys say oats do you mean the same stuff like quaker oats?cheers agen!!

Exclamation

i am 17 years old,my stats are;
    training for nier on 2 years
    bf% of around 11-12%
    weigh anywere from 13 to 13.3lbs

going off my stats what would you recomend my intake should be for a day?cals,pro,carbs,fat?again cheers ...........BiG big BIG help!!

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    u weigh 13 lbs what are u a baby? haha. jsut eat all day long... good carbs fats and lean protein. i feel uncomfortable when i bulk i eat so much i dont put on much fat either

lol cheers for the advice budds,al let you know how im doin.catch yous l8r

chest6 is offline Banned
    well u gotta be 18 to be a member but shh

Example of a decent diet (not all liquid like yours)

1. 12 eggwhites, 1 cup oats
    2. 10 oz chicken breast, 12oz sweet potato
    3. 10 oz chicken breast, 12 oz sweet potato, 2 cups brocolli
    4. 10 eggwhites, 1 1/2 cup oats
    train
    PWO 50g whey, 100g dextrose
    PPWO 10 oz chicken breast, 12 oz sweet potato
    7. 10 oz salmon, 1 tbspn natty pb

Example of solid foods and not

1. shake
    2. gainer
    3. shake with lots of milk
    4. some chicken

Try the above and then tell me bulking "doesnt work"

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Dude, what are you a fvcking cat, way to much milk there bro ?? There is no real food in the diet save for one meal. Look at the threads posted above by 1buff they will help you a lot

dano_85 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinyguy2
    u weigh 13 lbs what are u a baby? haha. jsut eat all day long... good carbs fats and lean protein. i feel uncomfortable when i bulk i eat so much i dont put on much fat either
    in the first post he said stones i think they use that in the UK . i think it wokrs out to 182 pounds .

why do you take dextrose before training?with it being simple carbs sudnt it be taken straight after training?what dextrose is the best and cheapest at the moment on the market?

whats the differnece between dextrose and l-glutamine?again cheers for the advice,i no am asking really basic questions .but as you said (i am only 17)>>>>>shhhh.cheers

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by rickjamers
    I got a question about specific workout routines to build the most mass. I hear different things about how many days to spend in the gym and how many rest days to have. So any input from others would help ALOT. Thanks
    chest/tri/shoulder
    legs
    back/bi/forearm
    rest
    (REPEAT)

chest/tri/shoulder
    rest
    legs
    rest
    back/bi/forearm
    rest
    (REPEAT)

chest/tri
    shoulder/forearm
    rest
    legs
    back/bi
    rest
    (REST)

All three workout plans Im sure are good but I am really looking to bulk up in the least amount of time. I will be taking Superdrol while for three weeks and I need to know which plan to follow to see the best results. Thanks all!
    DUDE !!! you are not starting off well here!! you posted the same BS now in several different forums STOP IT

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Can't even read the rules.

BYE!!!!!!

~SC~

Thread Information