Thread: protein

d-code is offline Junior Member

Wink protein

this might be a stupid question,but if your body only breaks down 30 grams of carbs an hour then whats the point of eating 2 chicken breasts at a time,for lunch and dinner?Or taking more than 30 in a shake.It would seem hard to get over 200 g's in a day if i weigh 190 lbs,but i do it anyway.I only take 30 in my shakes but i eat 3 chicken breasts with rice and broccoli for lunch and dinner,and thats like 70 grams at one sitting if not more.just wondering if anyones interested in answering the q for me.is it just the point in getting it all in or what.thanks in advance.

i meant protein in the first sentence instead of carbs.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    "this might be a stupid question,but if your body only breaks down 30 grams of carbs an hour then whats the point of eating 2 chicken breasts at a time" Gonna assume you meant protein and not carbs...

That's the point of 6+ meals...your not supposed to jam 200+ grams of protein into 3 meals. The point isn't to put in 70 grams of protein in one meal and 30 grams in the next....keep an even distribution throughout each meal. I am taking in about 300 grams of protein a day (about 45 in each meal).

Hope this helped.

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    your body can break down more than 30 grams of protein. espeically in a fat meal cause that takes long to digest. if you work out your body wants to do protein synthesis so its going to use mroe protein. if i only ate 6 meals of 30 g's of protein i could only get 180g's a day and i eat more like 350

donpinn is offline Associate Member
    moral of the story you gotta eat if you wanna grow

thanks tinyguy.i eat 3 meals and 3 shakes a day.i just wasn't sure about how it breaks down throughout the day.this audis character on here was talking to me like im an f@#$ing retard.i realize that u cant slam 200 g's of protein in to 3 meals jackass.i wasn't sure about the breakdown.thanks for the input.appreciate the real help.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by d-code
    thanks tinyguy.i eat 3 meals and 3 shakes a day.i just wasn't sure about how it breaks down throughout the day.this audis character on here was talking to me like im an f@#$ing retard.i realize that u cant slam 200 g's of protein in to 3 meals jackass.i wasn't sure about the breakdown.thanks for the input.appreciate the real help.
    Your attitude sucks, the guy was nothing but helpful to you.

Your posts sounded like you had no idea wtf you were talking about, so if he was presenting the information like you were a retard, well,...............

U have no reason to call him a jackass, but I have every reason to close your stupid ass thread.

~SC~

Thread Information