T/AWS6 is offline New Member

My cutting diet.. Help me out

Ok so i'm on this hard core diet trying to get my b/f% down to around 12% before i start my first cycle.. AS of right now i weigh 200lbs And i'm around 17% b/f.... The weight has been flying off and i've been toneing up fast, cause when i start test i don't won't to have to worry about cutting.... This is my diet.......7am drink 10 to 12 liquid egg white, eat i can of tuna...11am eat 7 ozs of tuna, drink a whey proien shake.....5pm 6 oz boiled chicken and green veggs..... It seems to be working pretty good, but what do any of u think.... I'm hoping to start my cycle in 4 weeks, so i've gots to get this out the way to do it right.... U think i'm on the right track??

zaneisgreat is offline Associate Member
    Watching carbs is most def. important when cutting but it seems as if you might might even be having TOO LITTLE carbs...

All i see is green veggies at 5pm unless you are loading your protein shake up with carbs as well.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by T/AWS6
    Ok so i'm on this hard core diet trying to get my b/f% down to around 12% before i start my first cycle.. AS of right now i weigh 200lbs And i'm around 17% b/f.... The weight has been flying off and i've been toneing up fast, cause when i start test i don't won't to have to worry about cutting.... This is my diet.......7am drink 10 to 12 liquid egg white, eat i can of tuna...11am eat 7 ozs of tuna, drink a whey proien shake.....5pm 6 oz boiled chicken and green veggs..... It seems to be working pretty good, but what do any of u think.... I'm hoping to start my cycle in 4 weeks, so i've gots to get this out the way to do it right.... U think i'm on the right track??
    we cant realy help you unless you post macros for each meal. Its very hard to say anything when we dont know that

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    u have nothing but protein in meals? you have no fats or carbs. you dont eat between 11 am and 5pm? you dont know how to diet why would u beign doing steroids ? reading the bulking and cutting stickies

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    you also have not reached any kind of gneetic potential you are only 200 and 6'2 you dont need roids yet at all. jsut do a clean bulk. i weigh 205. i dont plan on doing roids for a while my diet is not perfect and either is my training yet, when you get those down then you might be ready.wait till you gain about 20-30 pounds more naturally

Thread Information