Thread: CKD Questions?

vestax is offline Member

CKD Questions?

I'm running a CKD like this:

days 1 - 5 (less than 60g of carb)
    days 6 (carb up day, tons of oatmeal and brown rice, still clean foods)
    day 7 (150g carbs)

My calories are moderately high, roughly 1800 a day and mostly protein and EFAs.....my question is this

if I get really hungry late at night (around 7pm - 10pm) and feel liek I need to eat at least once every hour, is it okay to have a scoop of peanut butter and egg whites every hour? Can you pretty much eat as much pro/fat as you need that late and it won't affect the results?

thanks bros

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    Can you pretty much eat as much pro/fat as you need that late and it won't affect the results?
    Nah kcal burned must still be higher than kcal consumed. That holds for all diets. If you consume more energy then you burn you will gain weight.

How much you can eat I dont know though. 1800kcal sounds a bit low. What is your weight, height and bf%?

vestax is offline Member
    5"7/5"8

been doing my diet like this so far and was 165 a few months ago now I'm at 152-153, muscle has increased a lot and I've been drinking hard once a week and cheating....I'm going on a strict diet, no alcohol for 4 weeks to see the results and throwing in 20mg of DBOL or 20mg of TBOL every day to keep my going

maybe some clen

what do yo uthink?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Riigggghhhttt....so, I would like to know what the roids are going to do for you in a positive fashion; you say, "to keep you going." IS THAT NOT THE JOB OF FOOD??!!

Definitely scratch the roids...your only @ 153 lbs. Dude you have so much room to grow and improve its not even funny!!

You need to research, research, research....its apparent you have very little dieting knowledge.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm at 152-153, muscle has increased a lot and I've been drinking hard once a week and cheating...throwing in 20mg of DBOL or 20mg of TBOL every day to keep my going maybe some clen

what do yo uthink?
    I think this is probably one of the most whack ass approaches I've ever read in my 4 years of tenor on this board.

Absolutely horrible. I won't even get into the AAS aspect of it, that's even more assinine.

BTW, you aren't doing a CKD at all with that many carbs consumed daily.
    As well, you know nothing about a CKD as you cannot just eat as much protein/fat as you want, fat has to be 75% of the total kcals, while protein is 25%. That's common knowledge right there for a basic keto approach.

Read and research A LOT, you're going to really f*ck yourself up. Why anyone would want to do a keto diet at a buck 53, I have no idea whatsoever.

~SC~

Good call swolecat...took the words right out of my mouth. I'm going to start ignoring these idiots that think they know what they are doing adding AAS to a frame that resembles my sisters'.

vestax is offline Member
    not everybody has bigorexia like some of you freaks on this board.

5"7 153 and lean lookign to shed 8-10lbs quickly and get ripped fast.

I've been doing low dose Dbol @ 20mg to prevent catabolism of a low calorie diet- which does work

a lot of shit that obnoxious arrogant people like you audis4 is complete bullshit and I don't agree with half of it

Actually vestax, I'm not obnoxious or arrogant...I'm trying to give you helpful information because knowing what I know now I know that there is no need for the use of AAS....most especially weighing 153 lbs.

you have 659 posts...which tells me that you have been around here a while; shouldn't you know enough info on this topic to post such a rookie question?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    IN CAPS KIDDO.....

not everybody has bigorexia like some of you freaks on this board.

I DON'T HAVE BIGOREXIA, BUT I AM A FREAK THANKS!

5"7 153 and lean lookign to shed 8-10lbs quickly and get ripped fast.

I've been doing low dose Dbol @ 20mg to prevent catabolism of a low calorie diet- which does work

ACTUALLY D-BOL WHILE CUTTING IS ASSININE, BUT IF YOU WANT TO F YOURSELF UP EVEN MORE, THEN HAVE AT IT.

a lot of shit that obnoxious arrogant people like you audis4 is complete bullshit and I don't agree with half of it
    THAT'S FINE, BUT YOU DON'T NEED TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES WHEN THEY ARE ASSISTING YOU WITH LEGIT ADVICE AND COMMON KNOWLEDGE SO YOU DON'T F YOURSELF UP. I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CHOSE TO TOTALLY IGNORE THE DIETARY ASPECT OF MY ADVICE, WHICH WOULD MAKE THE NEED TO USE AAS (D-BOL OF ALL THE DUMBEST SHIT TO USE), TOTALLY UNNECCESSARY.

HAVE A BLAST W/YOUR "PLANS" THAT "WORK". IF THEY DID, THIS THREAD WOULDN'T HAVE EVER BEEN CREATED.

CLOSED!!

~SC~

Thread Information