KingMike is offline Associate Member

How bad did I hurt myself?

6'/ 178/ 14%

Been cutting good for 2 1/2 weeks and gained some strength and lost about 4 pounds. Tonight I went shopping and headed down the oatmeal aisle and saw the cereal and went nuts. I ended up buying 2 boxes of frosted flakes, fat free ice cream and some low fat twinkies. I came home and ate ALL of it in a matter of 5 hours. I am so down on myself. I feel bloated but my muscles feel good. I will get right back to business tommorow but just wanted to post my dreadful willpower.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That's a bit extreme and is a good way to nullify the progress you made. A cheat meal is fine, but throwing caution to the wind like that isn't a good idea.

~SC~

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    my rule of thumb: eat well before you go food shopping. this will keep you from doing stupid crap like that,lol.

your glycogen may be nice and loaded now. Maybe try doing your lagging bodypart tom'w.

dont weight yourself for 2-3 days till water subsides. otherwise you will get worried and do drastic weightloss tactics, and lose mass

dang mang thats pretty crazy....talk about carb loading. Doesnt one box of cereal have 14 servings or close to it. 28 SERVINGS OF GOD DAMN CEREAL?!

KingMike is offline Associate Member
    Yep. lots of cereal and I am glad I did it. I feel ready to cut hard again for another 3-4 weeks. It is very hard not to cheat when you are a foremerly overweight (100 lbs.) person but it is something I have to deal with. Thanks for the replies, back to the flax and natty tommorow.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Trust me I've done that more than once! you'll be fine, I wouldn't cheat for a while though.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've been through "the binge" during cutting before...it sux but you just gotta pick yourself up and move on...just learn from it and dont do it again...have one cheat meal a week and just eat what you're craving....

Thread Information