KingMike is offline Associate Member

Transition from cutting to bulking help

6'/178/13% Edno 32 yrs.

Right now am doing cardio 6 days a week for 50 minutes and working out 5 days a week.

Right now I am eating 2150 calories in this fashion. (100 carbs)

P/F
    P/F
    P/F
    P/F
    P/C
    P/C

Week one I want to lower cardio to 40 minutes, up calories 300 and eat like this. (150 carbs)

P/F
    P/F
    P/C
    P/F
    P/C
    P/C

Week two I am going to lower cardio to 30 minutes, up calories 300 and eat like this. (200 carbs)

P/C
    P/F
    P/C
    P/F
    P/C
    P/C

Week three on I will keep cardio to 25-30 minutes and end up with about 3000 calories and eat like the above plan with 4 carb meals. (200-250 carbs)

Will this be ok or will I put too much fat back on.

I will be stacking the following and continue for 8 weeks and adjust from there.

No2
    Ne2
    ZMA
    Hard Work

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Just keep the bulk clean as possible and do cardio 2-3 times a week for 45 min and you should keep fat at a minimum.
    Good luck man!

Thanks. It seems my sweet spot is around 3200 calories for good gains but with that NO2, I willbe hungry as a bear but hell, I am hungry all the time no matter how I am eating so who cares.

I do not like lifting in the evening due to being a little tired but I love morning cardio and my coffee so that is the way it has to be. The 5 day cutting split could be making me tired, might try a 3 or 4 day routine.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    ya, just up the calories as you see fit. Once you are at your maintenance I would jump up 500 calories, yielding 1 lbs. increase each week etc.
    Keep foods fairly clean and you should see excellent gains!!

Thanks again, will try it for a while. I get sick of dieting 7 months out of the year. The closest thing I will be to cheating is oats and plain yogurt for every meal on Sundays.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Either cut or bulk, don't mix it up, cause you won't get neither big nor cut that way...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    you're going to put water back into your system and glycogen will replenish in your muscles. so you won't look "as" good when you start eating again. but it isn't fat, just get mentally prepared for eth bulk and HIT IT!

Thread Information