I need some thoughts on diet tendencies I have...I am a 6'1'' 235 former college football player....I am tryin to cut bodyfat and attain an impresive bodyfat % ( I think I'm anywhere from 11-13%, Please check out my profile pic and tell what you think)....I circuit train with weights doing tri-sets with no more that ten seconds rest X 3 and getting in almost 27 sets in 30-40mins very often...and at least 30 min cardio every day high inensity(HR avg 160bpm)... I am a medical student so my time is a hot comodity and eating is the problem....I usually intake some complex carbs and protein in the A.M. with breakfast... On occasion I may intake some low-glycemic Carbs at lunch time but other than that the rest of the days carbs are from leafy vegetables....My protein intake is on point throughout the day,including some supplementation with shakes containing almost no carbs.... I guess my question is with this type of diet and training philosophy, what am I missing for optimal fat loss in the most expidiate fashion???