vic99 is offline Junior Member

extended gut on bulk?

I am in week 5 of a bulking cycle. I have gain some fat but my stomach seems to be extended out and hard. I am always full. I assume this part of the bulking process but the large stomach from the ribs down is new.

svarturer is offline Senior Member
    bloated from all the food....
    eating alot of dairy ??

try posting the diet

Ha man I was going to make a similar post becuase I feel I have the same thing on my cutting. When I stand upmy stomach kinda rounds out a bit not hanging over my pants with flag just in front of my pants. Its not soft but hard like my stomach is always full. I dont use dairy and my cutting diet is spot on....taking fiber helps. Sorry didnt mean to hijcak the thread but im right there with you brotha.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    When I consume a lot of water I have the same effects.
    Try cutting down on your sodium intake.

vic99 is offline Junior Member
    my diet is not dirty bulk but not clean either. I eat 8 x per day including 2 shakes. Not much diary. My diet is to varied to list as I eat chicken, tuna, steak based on what I am sick of. Carbs are mostly oats, some full grain bread. Maybe its the whey I am drinking.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I been getting the same thing. The entire stomach area sticks out alot, almost as much as my chest. I am assuming its because of all the extra food intake because when i took at myself in the mirror in the morning it has gone down. I would think its normal. I am also taking creatine and on a cycle which is going to add water bloat as well. Bulk up now , cut up come summer time.

I cant bulk in winters =/...I go to school here in Florida, gotta look good all the time..haha. I never thought the whey could bloat me as it has pretty low sodium. I mean I dont use much whey every day...1 scoop preworkout with oats, and 2 scoops of cytogainer PWO with one scoop of ON's whey. Cottage cheese has alot of sodium...but I buy the no salt added kind. My diet mainly consists of eggs, oats and natural peanut butter as sources for pro/carbs/fats.

Thread Information