k guys just started test e @ 500mg/week, just want to make sure diet is atleast decent. here is the gist of it now, im having a hard time figuring out how much fat to add to each meal (mainly fish oil, is that bad?).

for most days its like this,

wake up take protein shake with milk and oatmeal, glass of water, some times banana

next meal couple hours later, chicken breast with 2 fish oil pills(is this enough fat?) and some vegies, glass of milk and glass of water.

another few hours later, tuna sandwitch or two on wheat bread, vegies, 2 more fish oil pills, another glass of milk and water.

15 mins before gym another protein shake with milk and another glass of water

right after gym usually a protein shake or beef jerky

about an hour after gym chicken again with veggies/or potato, 2 more fish oil pills, milk and water

before bed this varies from night to night, either protein shake with milk, or another chicken and veggie meal, or cottage cheese with peanuts and pears. with water.

i guess i dont think im getting enough fat in there, how does everything look to you guys? im trying to do a lean bulk and not add much fat with this cycle. also i have supps in there as well and they include creatine, no2, multi vitamin, glutamine, microlactin, triflex, give me your input please on what to change