Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

another thread on cutting:

am currently cutting, am 21, 5'9, 182-190lbs, 12-15% bodyfat. have just worked out my daily intake:

protein- 296.6g
    carbs- 185g
    fat- 27.5g
    calories- 1877.3

this about right?
    was thinking more protein

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    cals seem V low mate, Start high then drop cals every couple of weeks is a good plan. You start that low and you will plateau and possibly start eating muscle. you sure you got your equations correct???
    How is the court case going BTW?

id say the kcals r too low as well, ur RMR is over 2000kcals!! taking ur workouts etc, u cud prob start the cut at about 2800 kcals- maybe even 3000! then drop the kcals as time goes, then when u dont wana keep dropping, add more cardio or training etc.

u using any gear?

am sure my calculations are accurate, but will double-check. i have been dropping the cals gradually as i was bulking for 5 months, eating 5-6,000 kcals ED, and in the past 6-8 weeks have been dropping them slowly, to this final figure. i am using clenbuterol and masteron , and shall be starting cardio this week (bugger)

plead guilty to section 20 on thursday, after listening to the judge, and speaking with barrister, solicitor and probation officer, im confident they wont send me down. i get sentenced on january 22nd. thanks for asking, any news on yours?

heres a link to my other thread detaling my BMR

cutting: calorie question

another quick question: should i cut out milk with my protein shakes? i know in the cutting sticky it advises it, just would like more opinions

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    cals seem V low mate, Start high then drop cals every couple of weeks is a good plan. You start that low and you will plateau and possibly start eating muscle. you sure you got your equations correct???
    How is the court case going BTW?
    I agree with beast, you said to maintain your body weight takes app. 2900 cals. I would start off at around 2,700 and lower slowly to preserve your LBM and drop fat slowly with the help of your compound.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    another quick question: should i cut out milk with my protein shakes? i know in the cutting sticky it advises it, just would like more opinions
    For PWO, it doesn't really matter (I never drink milk, just my personal preference), just make sure to add in to your total macros for the day and I wouldn't eat it for any other meal.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would avoid milk during a cut as it makes me look soft.
    I think my case has been dropped. We have heard nothing for 2 weeks now. The police said that the "victims" were coming in to the station 2 weeks ago to find out if the police were prepared to charge us based on evidence ect. Im guessing they decided not too as the evidence was pretty damning for the "victims"!!!

Thread Information