Thread: Diet for cycle

Triple X is offline Banned

Diet for cycle

So I'm starting a cycle and I'm trying to figure out the correct diet. I am running 500mg of test ew and 600mg of deca ew so I guess you could say I'm bulking. However, I want to do a clean bulk being that my BF in higher than I want it to be. I do 20 min. of cardio 4 days a week after I lift.

I have recently starting to really read up on this diet forum and have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge. I have a great idea of what my diet should be on a daily basis, I'm just wondering if I need to worry about what I eat while on. I don't mean I'm going to eat a bunch of junk food and soda, my questions is more along the lines of wondering if I need to keep the carbs low or still keep carbs and fats separate? Or do I just eat whatever I can get my hands on?

Example diet so far today. Am I on the right track or do I need to eat more of everything else?

10:30 a.m.
    1 egg
    3/4 cup all whites
    1/2 cup oats
    12oz. orange juice

1:00 p.m.
    1 pouch of packaged tuna
    1 banana

3:30 p.m.
    4 oz. beef + 4 oz. shrimp
    1 cup of broccoli

6:00 p.m.
    2 cans of tuna + 2tbsp Mayo + 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
    1 orange
    1/2 cup cottage cheese

KeyMastur is offline VET
    gonna need more meals than that. wake up earlier or keep eatin later

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    shoot for 6-7 meals a day. you're not eating enough period. i think the whole separate carbs/fats is HIGHLY overrated. i've been mixing them for awhile, as long as you stick with good fats you should have no problem. you need to up your carbs on cycle as well. utilize the stickys they'll help you out a ton

Thanks fellas.
    Yeah, the diet I posted was just through 6:00 today. I didn't include what I had after 6:00. I'm thinking I just need to eat and not worry so much about how "clean" the diet is.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    do your best to keep it clean. granted you can't always eat perfect so do what you have to do to get those cals up, but sticking to clean foods primarily will help your gains and keep fat off. good luck with the cycle

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    i eat a lot more than that while cutting. need more meals for sure. even when bulking i still keep pro/carb and pro/fat meals separate, keeps fat gain down. good luck

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Really don't expect to grow any muscle with a diet like that, I've seen 6yr olds eat more.

You've got to put in the necessary calories to produce growth and repair, really there is no need for you to even be running a cycle, if your diet and training were on point you'd put on a good 10-20lbs within a relatively short time-frame.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I have never followed a diet. For the past ten years I have worked in the bars and had a shit diet that consisted of fast food, soda and booze. I was lucky to eat 3 times a day. Usually woke up at 1 and ate lunch, went to the gym at 4, ate dinner at 6, went to work at 6:30 and got home at 3:00 a.m.
    I would hate to see what I looked like if I ate more food. I consistently gain on calories that would be maintenance for most people.
    My stats: about 6'0"+, 243 pounds, maybe 13% BF, 19 inch arms, 50 inch chest, and only 27' thighs. I put on almost 100 pounds since I started training.

Anyway....did anyone notice that I only posted what I ate up until 6:00 that day? I still had 2 meals after that I didn't post.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    Anyway....did anyone notice that I only posted what I ate up until 6:00 that day? I still had 2 meals after that I didn't post.
    Well that's pretty stupid don't you think? Expect half-ass responses since you only felt like putting down half of what you consume.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

getpumped24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple X
    I put on almost 100 pounds since I started training.
    imagine what the results would have been with a good diet. diet is as important as training.

Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    Well that's pretty stupid don't you think? Expect half-ass responses since you only felt like putting down half of what you consume.
    Now if I would have wrote that I'd be getting another PM from Carlos! Friggin double standards LOL

Anyway, I wasn't looking for a critique of my diet. I was asking if I was on the right track by eating the foods I was eating or if I need to worry less about keeping the carbs down, or if I should just eat as many calories as i can (within reason.

Oh well, I got the responses I expected

Thread Information