Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    aus_boy1980 is offline New Member

I Wanna Gain Weight Asap!!!!

can anyone please help me,
    im 20 this year, 62 kg, 175 cm tall, i wanna gain as much weight as possible asap :P , i've been eating 3-4 times a day sometimes only 3, i take 100% carbs with milk about 2 times a day sometimes 3 times a day, full protein 50/50 wpi wpc 2 times a day because i work out everyday, the problem is i've been doing this for about 2-3 weeks but cant seem to put on the weight! also how much sleep should i have? what is WRONG???!!!

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    the problem is your diet, tell us exactly what you eat for each meal, include grams of protein, carbohydrates, fats and calories for each meal. one gram of protein or carbs has 4 calories and one gram of fat has 9 calories.

also you should not be working out everyday, post your workout routine in the workout section so we can help you with that as well.

consistency is the most important thing. dont get discouraged, you have a very fast metabolism, just try to gain a couple pounds a week.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    the problem is your diet, tell us exactly what you eat for each meal, include grams of protein, carbohydrates, fats and calories for each meal. one gram of protein or carbs has 4 calories and one gram of fat has 9 calories.

also you should not be working out everyday, post your workout routine in the workout section so we can help you with that as well.

consistency is the most important thing. dont get discouraged, you have a very fast metabolism, just try to gain a couple pounds a week.
    Yup. Gotta break down your diet for us. And trust me man, everyone wants to gain AS MUCH WEIGHT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. I mean it takes time unless you're looking into sumo wrestling well then just go eat whatever the hell you want and as much of it. If you are looking to put on quality muscle I would aim for 10-15lbs in a year.

Get your diet broken down for us EXACTLY or we wont be able to help you.

aus_boy1980 is offline New Member
    well at the moment i am eating 3 times a day sometimes 4, eating mostly rice with fish,vegies, meat or chicken, then sometimes eat out junk food, i drink the protein drink about 2-3 times a day after meals and mix it in with 100% carbs, i work out everyday, eg. monday do biceps & chests, tuesday another exercise etc... well thats about it for me how can you's help me,

i apreciate all the help responded :O

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aus_boy1980
    well at the moment i am eating 3 times a day sometimes 4, eating mostly rice with fish,vegies, meat or chicken, then sometimes eat out junk food, i drink the protein drink about 2-3 times a day after meals and mix it in with 100% carbs, i work out everyday, eg. monday do biceps & chests, tuesday another exercise etc... well thats about it for me how can you's help me,

That is not breaking it down exactly.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aus_boy1980

when we say break down we mean like this :

day 1 - chest / triceps
    day 2 - cardio
    day 3 - back / biceps
    day 4 - cardio
    day 5 - legs
    day 6 - rest
    dat 7 - rest

thats my current split but i tend to change it every 3 month or so depending on what results im getting

goose is offline Banned

Thread Information