Thread: my daily intake

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

my daily intake

hey yall im planning on running a sd cycle within the next few weeks and this is pretty much the diet im gonna stick to. i basically eat every 1.5-2 hours. i have a really fast metabolism so i try to get some heavy calories in. my cardio consists of muay thai boxing 3 x a week in which ill drop about 2-3 lbs every session. (its just water weight and i gain it right back by the next day). i also drink at least 1.5 gallons of water per day.
    i am 5'11" 186lbs 20 yrs old. the supplements i am currently taking are 3-5g's flax oil ed spread throughout the day taken with meals , animal pak multi, and creatine.

wake up (10 am)

meal 1: 1 cup of whole oats with scoop of protein in it.
    pro 26
    fat 15
    carb 60
    cal 425

meal 2: 4 tuna rolls (sushi) (i use minimal soy sauce)
    pro 48
    fat 0? the website said 0
    carb 84
    cal 540

meal 3: grilled chicken burrito with lettuce and tomatoes on whole wheat burrito. (no sour cream or cheese or any stuff like that) [contains half cup of grilled chicken]
    *i couldnt find nutrition facts for the burrito so i subbed my 6 egg omellette in here with 2 slices whole wheat bread*
    pro 44
    fat 32
    carb 20
    cal 526

meal 3 1/2: protein shake
    pro 32
    fat 18
    carb 12
    cal 350

workout

meal 4: can of tuna fish, 1/2 lb of tortellini (ricotta cheese inside)
    pro 57.5
    fat 26.25
    carb 112.5
    cal 925

meal 5: 2 roast beef sandwhiches on whole wheat bread (1/2 lb of roast beef total with one slice of deli american cheese on each sandwhich)
    *or*
    6 whole eggs with 1/2 zucchini omellette on whole wheat bread
    below are the macros for the roast beef sanwhich
    pro 77.68
    fat 23.45
    carb 43.13
    cal 625.5

meal 6: 1 cup of whole oats with 1 scoop of protein powder.
    rpt meal 1
    or
    thick peanut butter sandwhich on whole wheat bread with protein shake to wash it down.
    sleepin by 1 am (i try to get 8-9 hours of sleep per night)
    pro 52
    fat 75
    carb 54
    cal 1035

*meals 2 and 3 are from a food place on my campus. they are pretty high quality.
    i feel like this is a pretty solid diet, i have kept pretty lean but i am gradually putting on weight. any criticisms would be appreciatted!

daily totals:

Protein: 337.18
    Fat: 139.7
    Carbs: 385.63
    Cals: 4426.5

i just calculated the numbers! lemme know what you all think.

umm after calculating this stuff i have another question: why am i not 300 lbs? im pretty positive i did the math correctly. dont call bs on me, i actually do eat this amount every day.
    Last edited by number twelve; 01-15-2007 at 12:32 AM.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    bump

anyone have any input??

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Without some macros, its gonna be kinda hard. What are you trying to do cut. bulk? Maintanence?

definately trying to bulk

Ok, now determine how many Pro/Carbs/Cals/Fat you are geting in each meal you posted. Search it on sites like fitday, then it'll facilitate the task of those trying to help.

bump: macros calculated

anyone have any input?

You should be around this, approx
    Cals3500 Pro356 Fat79 Carbs356 of course you can somewhat adjust according to level of activity.

Meal1: Have some real food Protein i.e Eggs, egg whites
    Meal5-6: Try easing on the Cals and Carbs there and emphasize more Protein.
    Also beware of fat content.

All this assuming calculation were pretty precise

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    hey twelve...you def got the right idea but from your stats the cals look to be too high. Its definitely more than enough calories for muscular growth, but at the same time you're gonna put on a lot of bf. Just intake 500cal above your maintence and adjust accordingly from there.

Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    hey twelve...you def got the right idea but from your stats the cals look to be too high. Its definitely more than enough calories for muscular growth, but at the same time you're gonna put on a lot of bf. Just intake 500cal above your maintence and adjust accordingly from there.
    my metabolism is at the rate that i hadnt gained a pound for over a month on a similar diet until i started taking creatine and working out less. i was probably over training a lil bit.

input anyone?

Thread Information